Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chocolate Chip Pancakes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chocolate Chip Pancakes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Deciding On The Best Foods Will Help You Stay Fit And Also Healthy.
When it comes to the foods that you eat, you will find that your overall health can be effected either positively or perhaps negatively. It’s also advisable to realize that there are foods that you’ll want to avoid at all costs and that would be the majority of food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. You will find that the nutrition in these varieties of is non existent and the negative effects can be really bad. This is why we are going to be going over the food items that you should be consuming that will have a positive effect on your health.
You will find that different types of berries can be very good for your health. You will realize that most berries have massive amounts of Vitamin C that you must understand is good for your body. Most berries also have loads of anti-oxidants, which is incredibly beneficial to your overall health and is specifically good for your circulatory system. Another thing you will find that these antioxidants can help you with is keeping your cells healthy, this can help your body to fight off a variety of diseases.
By following a number of the suggestions above you will notice that you can be living a healthier life. The one thing that you should actually avoid is all of the processed foods that you can easily purchase in the stores, and start cooking fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chocolate chip pancakes recipe. To make chocolate chip pancakes you only need 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Chocolate Chip Pancakes:
- Provide 2 cup of Bisquick Mix.
- Prepare 1 cup of Milk.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chocolate chips (I used semi-sweet).
- You need 2 large of Eggs.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Butter or margarine (it may vary).
Steps to make Chocolate Chip Pancakes:
- Mix your Bisquick, Milk, Chocolatw Chips & Eggs in a box. I used a regular spoon to mix, but you can use a whisk. (I like my pancakes THICK & FLUFFY, which I why I only used 1 cup. Depending on your preference, you can alternate it)..
- While whisking up your mix, melt a half a tablespoon amount of butter in your pan (depending on the size on your pan). This is a very important step, regardless if you have a non-stick or not, the butter will create a buttermilk taste!.
- Once the butter is melted & your mix is ready (not too thick or too thin), pour in your portion into a stove pan on MED-HIGH..
- When you see bubbles forming on the top on your pancakes & your sides become crispy, you can flip over your pancakes. This will take between 4-5mins on each side. (TIP: Use a fork to support your spatula when flipping over)..
- Once pancakes are perfectly golden or the desired color you want, place on plate. Use whip cream, syrup or any toppings you want on top :)..
- Enjoy loves!.
Add the milk mixture to the flour mixture, and stir until the batter is JUST combined (see notes). Light, fluffy homemade pancakes that are loaded with chocolate chips perfect when you are craving something sweet for breakfast! These Chocolate Chip Pancakes start with my easy pancake batter with pantry staples that is famous. Then we add in a few chocolate chips which is great if you have a sweet tooth! My kids love getting these for breakfast.
If you find this Chocolate Chip Pancakes recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.