Nutella Chocolate Frosting.
Hey everyone, it is Louise, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, nutella chocolate frosting. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Nutella Chocolate Frosting is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Nutella Chocolate Frosting is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook nutella chocolate frosting using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Nutella Chocolate Frosting:
- Prepare 1/4 cup of soften butter.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Get 1 cup of powdered sugar.
- Take 1/4 cup of nutella or any hazelnut chocolate spread.
Steps to make Nutella Chocolate Frosting:
- Using electric mixer, beat butter and vanilla extract..
- Add powdered sugar gradually while continously beating until white and fluffy..
- Add in nutella. Beat until well combined..
- Pipe into your favorite cupcakes, or top some candies, too..
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food nutella chocolate frosting recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!