Chakchuka with chicken breast. Hello everyone welcome to our cooking channel ZAIKA HOUSE by Shabana Shaikh. Today's recipe is very delicious & very easy. From the freezer, I tried it as a sauce on some left over grilled chicken breast and it was really good!
This classic, traditional shakshuka recipe is perfect for breakfast or any meal of the day. A combination of tomatoes, onions, spices and Shakshuka is an easy, healthy breakfast (or any time of day) recipe in Israel and other parts of the Middle East and North Africa. Watch how to make foolproof shakshuka in this short recipe video!
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, chakchuka with chicken breast. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Hello everyone welcome to our cooking channel ZAIKA HOUSE by Shabana Shaikh. Today's recipe is very delicious & very easy. From the freezer, I tried it as a sauce on some left over grilled chicken breast and it was really good!
Chakchuka with chicken breast is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. Chakchuka with chicken breast is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook chakchuka with chicken breast using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chakchuka with chicken breast:
- Take 2 of onions.
- Prepare 2 of Red or green pepper.
- Take 1 of tomato.
- Get of Chicken breast.
- Prepare 50 of gGreen beans.
- Take 3 tablespoon of olive oil.
- Get 1 teaspoon of red pepper powder.
- Make ready 1/2 teaspoon of cumin.
- Get 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Make ready 1/4 teaspoon of ginger.
- Prepare 3 cloves of garlic.
- Get 1 sprig of thyme.
- Prepare 1 of bay leaf.
- Get of Salt.
- Make ready 1 teaspoon of chopped parsley.
- Get 1 teaspoon of chopped mint.
Shakshuka is easy to make if you follow this recipe. Shakshuka is an incredibly easy baked egg recipe that works just as well for brunch as it does for dinner. Smoky, sweet peppers combine with rich, creamy eggs and tangy yoghurt and salty feta for a completely moreish dish. Shakshuka (or shakshouka) is a a dish consisting of poached eggs in a tomato sauce with peppers, onions, garlic, and an array of many spices.
Instructions to make Chakchuka with chicken breast:
- Cut the onions and peppers thin slices then the green beans in sticks, and diced tomato.
- Take a pan put it on the fire and add 3 tablespoons of olive oil, then add the chicken breast cut into strips with the pods of garlic cut into thin slices, bay leaf.
- Let the chicken strips take the golden color then the onion, pepper,, and spices, salt cook for 10 minutes on low heat, then add the diced tomato and green beans cooked in salted water, chopped parsley a clove of garlic cut into slices,and leave another 5a7 m and remove from heat and serve very hot..
- You can add potatoes or cauliflower or olives or zucchini or spinach instead of green beans.ak.
- And accompanied it with the salad of your choice..
Although very popular in the middle east and Mediterranean regions, it actually originated in Tunisia. This Green Shakshuka is a Vegetarian breakfast or brunch recipe that's packed with nutrients and super easy to make. We vouch that this is one of the best green Shakshuka recipes out there. It is a delicious twist to the classic shakshuka dish which. Shakshuka may be at the apex of eggs-for-dinner recipes, though in Israel it is breakfast food, a bright, spicy start to the day with a pile of pita or challah served on the side (It also makes excellent brunch or lunch food.) It's a one-skillet recipe of eggs baked in a.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food chakchuka with chicken breast recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!