Cheddar Broccoli Soup. Enjoy your favorite restaurant's broccoli Cheddar soup any time with this delicious recipe! My husband loves Panera® broccoli cheddar soup but it went up in price and therefore we set out on a. Broccoli Cheddar Soup is pretty much exactly what it sounds like: a soup of pureed broccoli and broth with cheese.
Broccoli Cheddar Soup With Cheesy Croutons. Photo by Emma Fishman, Food Styling by Yekaterina Boytsova. You're looking for a soup that's rich.
Hello everybody, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, cheddar broccoli soup. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Cheddar Broccoli Soup is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Cheddar Broccoli Soup is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
Enjoy your favorite restaurant's broccoli Cheddar soup any time with this delicious recipe! My husband loves Panera® broccoli cheddar soup but it went up in price and therefore we set out on a. Broccoli Cheddar Soup is pretty much exactly what it sounds like: a soup of pureed broccoli and broth with cheese.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have cheddar broccoli soup using 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Cheddar Broccoli Soup:
- Get 4 of small (about 3 1/2 cups) heads of broccoli (chopped).
- Get 3 of (about 2 cups) carrots (shredded).
- Get 1 of medium onion (sweet or white).
- Take 8 TBS of unsalted butter.
- Make ready 1/2 c. of All Purpose Flour.
- Get 4 C of Chicken or vegetable broth.
- Take 4 C of Half n Half.
- Get 1/2 TSP of nutmeg (ground).
- Prepare to taste of Pepper-add.
- Prepare to taste of Salt-add.
- Get to taste of Red pepper (ground or flake)- add.
- Make ready 4 C of Shredded Sharp Cheddar.
- Prepare 1 Clove of garlic-chopped (Optional).
- Get of Bacon Bits or Pieces (For garnish-Optional).
This broccoli cheddar soup recipe is SO satisfying! It's loaded with fresh broccoli, and creamy thanks to a potato and cheddar cheese (no It's about time you met this broccoli cheddar soup recipe. Unlike some broccoli cheddar soups, my Broccoli Cheddar Soup doesn't use heavy cream and is ever so slightly lighter on the cheese, so you still get all that creamy. This seriously satisfying soup is brimming with hearty potatoes, nutritious broccoli and carrots and it's all embodied.
Steps to make Cheddar Broccoli Soup:
- Prep all ingredient. Chop broccoli (bite size,each piece should fit on a spoon). Finely chop onion & garlic (if adding). Shred carrots. Measure out flour and liquid ingredients. This will make cooking quicker..
- Start by heating butter in a pot on med-low heat..
- Once butter has melted, add onions and garlic until translucent..
- Add flour,stir. Let flour lightly brown. (If it doesnt brown you will have a very flour-ie taste to your soup)..
- Once flour has browned,add your half n half..
- Let it come to a simmer on medium-low heat for about 10 minutes..
- Add chicken or vegetable broth and stir..
- Now, add carrots & broccoli and simmer for 15-20 minutes or until broccoli is tender..
- Turn heat to low. Add your seasonings-salt,pepper,red pepper flakes,and nutmeg. Stir..
- Stir in cheese and turn heat off. Let cheese melt and serve!.
Broccoli cheddar soup has long been a guilty pleasure sort of thing for me. We love broccoli cheddar soup, and I've yet to find a recipe that is just right. I believe this may be the one! My easy Broccoli Soup is a simple Cream of Broccoli Soup that's thick and creamy with an extra hit of flavour from cheddar cheese! A very good broccoli cheese soup.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food cheddar broccoli soup recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!