Mike's Super Easy French Dips. As a profit-for-member fund, we return our profits to members. Make the switch to Aware Super. There's an Industry SuperFund for everyone.
We also have wide variety of recipes to try. Jump to: Recipe Weight Loss Tips. Before you jump to Mike's Super Easy French Dips recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
Hey everyone, it’s Drew, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, mike's super easy french dips. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
As a profit-for-member fund, we return our profits to members. Make the switch to Aware Super. There's an Industry SuperFund for everyone.
Mike's Super Easy French Dips is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They are fine and they look wonderful. Mike's Super Easy French Dips is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook mike's super easy french dips using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Mike's Super Easy French Dips:
- Prepare of French Dips.
- Make ready 2 lb of Thin Sliced Roast Beef [from deli].
- Get 4 large of 6" Sub Rolls Or French Rolls.
- Prepare 8 slice of Swiss Or Provolone Cheese.
- Get 1 can of 8 oz Beef Broth.
- Get 1 tsp of Garlic Powder – Onion Powder [reserve half].
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Rosemary & Thyme [reserve half].
- Get 2 of Au Jus Sauce + 2 Cups Beef Broth Or 2 Cups Water.
- Take of Options.
- Prepare 1 cup of Horseradish Mayonnaise.
- Take 1/3 cup of Sport Peppers.
Great recipe for Mike's Super Sized French Dip Paninis. In total, there should be three slices of Sourdough Bread, six slices of Swiss Cheese and one pound of Roast Beef per sandwich. We usually serve these as half sandwiches with seasoned. They'll definitely give your roast beef that succulent prime rib flavor you remember!
Steps to make Mike's Super Easy French Dips:
- Mix your packets of Au Jus as per manufactures directions. Usually, about 2 cups water. To intensify the beef flavor, substitute 1/2 water with beef broth. Don't substitute all beef broth as it will make your Au Jus too salty. Make your Au Jus as thick or as thin as you'd like though it's usually served pretty thin, like a broth..
- Split and lightly toast your bread. Don't split your bread all the way through..
- Add half of your roast beef to a non stick pan. Add 1/4 cup beef broth and 1/2 of each of your seasonings to the pan as well. Mix up, turn on high, cover and let steam for 2 minutes..
- Remove lid, mix up meat once more and separate meat in to two even piles. Add two slices of cheese to each pile and place lid back on for 1 minute. Repeat same process for your other 1 pound of roast beef..
- Place moistened meat on dry toasted bread, cheese side up, and serve with a garnish of sport or banana peppers and a steaming bowl of Au Jus lightly sprinkled with cracked black pepper and dried parsley..
- Tiger Sauce Recipe: Three parts Sour Cream to one part Horseradish. Enjoy!.
In total, there should be three slices of Sourdough Bread, six slices of Swiss. They'll definitely give your roast beef that succulent prime rib flavor you remember! In total, there should be three slices of Sourdough Bread, six slices of Swiss. Rub beef all over with olive oil and place in roasting pan. In a small bowl, stir together salt, pepper, oregano, and sage.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food mike's super easy french dips recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!