Easy Salsa Beef Skillet. Cook and serve dinner from one skillet! You'll only have one pan to wash after you've devoured this tasty Mexican dinner. Complete this easy meal with a salad of sliced oranges, sliced avocado and red onion rings drizzled with your.
This Easy Beef Burrito Skillet has beef, black beans, salsa, and tortillas all cooked in one skillet. Easy Beef Burrito Skillet. posted by Christy Denney Recipe Pairing Guides » Beef Recipes » One Pot Salsa Beef Skillet.
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, easy salsa beef skillet. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Cook and serve dinner from one skillet! You'll only have one pan to wash after you've devoured this tasty Mexican dinner. Complete this easy meal with a salad of sliced oranges, sliced avocado and red onion rings drizzled with your.
Easy Salsa Beef Skillet is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. Easy Salsa Beef Skillet is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook easy salsa beef skillet using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Salsa Beef Skillet:
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef.
- Make ready 2 cups of water.
- Prepare 1 cup of Taco Bell Thick &Chunky salsa. you can use what you like.
- Make ready 1 pkg (14 oz) of Kraft Deluxe Macaroni & Cheese Dinner.
- Get 2 cups of frozen corn. I used 1 can of corn.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of Kraft mexican style shredded 4 cheese.
- Get 1 of green onion, chopped. if you want for topping.
Brown meat in large skillet on medium-high heat; drain. Add water, salsa and Macaroni; stir. Learn how to make One Pot Salsa Beef Skillet. Place all ingredients in slow cooker.
Steps to make Easy Salsa Beef Skillet:
- Brown meat in large skillet. Drain fat..
- Add water, salsa, corn and macaroni, stir. Bring to a boil..
- Cover. Simmer on low heat until macaroni is tender, stirring occasionally..
- Stir in cheese sauce. Cook 2 minutes or until heated through. Stirring frequently..
- Top with shredded cheese and onions.
Beef + Black Beans + Salsa + Rice = simple, crazy cheap, yet delicious meal.Â Hope you enjoy this Prepare frozen corn as directed on package. Serve Salsa, Black Bean and Beef Skillet with a side of corn. Pretty yummy, nothing spectacular, but like a healthier Hamburger Helper. What Kind of Salsa is Best? You can use pretty much any type of store bought salsa for this recipe, but I'd aim for a thick and chunky variety to keep the sauce thick and give it some Creamy Salsa Chicken Skillet.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food easy salsa beef skillet recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!