Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Beetroot bhaaji (quick beetroot stir fry vegetable) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beetroot bhaaji (quick beetroot stir fry vegetable) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that provide You Vitality.
We all know that consuming healthy snacks can help us feel better within our bodies. We are likely to feel way less gross after we increase our consumption of healthy foods and decrease our consumption of unhealthy foods. Eating more vegetables helps you feel better than eating a piece of pizza. Deciding on healthier food choices can be challenging when it’s snack time. Finding snack foods that really help us feel better and increase our stamina often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack food.
If you are not hypersensitive to nuts, try consuming some almonds! Almonds are sometimes considered a super food because they’re packed full of things that help boost our vitality while keeping us healthy. These kinds of nuts contain lots of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. They generally do, however, contain tryptophan-the same enzyme that makes you tired after eating turkey. Regarding almonds, however, they wont allow you to long for a nap. Rather, these nuts help in lowering stress and provide a relaxing feeling throughout your body. From time to time eating almonds can even be a mood booster!
A large assortment of easy health snacks is easily obtainable. Being healthier doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to beetroot bhaaji (quick beetroot stir fry vegetable) recipe. To make beetroot bhaaji (quick beetroot stir fry vegetable) you only need 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Beetroot bhaaji (quick beetroot stir fry vegetable):
- Provide 5 of medium Beetroots (cooked and diced – 2 1/2 cups approximately).
- Provide 1/4 cup of Fresh Grated Coconut.
- You need 1/4 of Coriander leaves.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of Sugar.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- Take of For Tempering :.
- Provide 1 tbs of Oil.
- Take 1 tsp of Cumin seeds.
- Provide 2 of Green Chillies.
- Use 1/4 tsp of Asafoetida.
Steps to make Beetroot bhaaji (quick beetroot stir fry vegetable):
- The first step for making the Beetroot Bhaaji is to clean and cook the beetroots in sufficient water in a pressure cooker or say a pressure pan..
- When cooked, drain all the water and peel the beetroots. Cut into small dices..
- Heat a kadhai and add the oil to it..
- When the oil heats up, add the cumin seeds. As soon as they splutter, add the other tempering ingredients and saute..
- Immediately add the diced beetroots, sugar and salt to taste..
- Give it a good stir and add the grated coconut too. Mix well and cover with a lid..
- Give it a good steam. Uncover and saute. Check seasoning and adjust if required..
- Switch off the heat and garnish with chopped coriander..
- Serve this nutritious and absolutely delicious Beetroot Bhaaji with hot phulkas or some daal rice for a healthy meal!.
Beetroot Stir Fry – Super Food Recipe! Here is one more beetroot recipe for you. Beetroot haters out there will also love this amazing beetroot stir fry recipe. Packed with several nutrients, beetroot is one vegetable everyone wants to add to their diet but avoid in only because of the colour. Beetroot Pav Bhaji Recipe. by Tarla Dalal.
If you find this Beetroot bhaaji (quick beetroot stir fry vegetable) recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.