Cheese Steak Lettece Wraps. Add steak in a single layer and season with salt and pepper. Flip and cook until the steak is seared on the second side and cooked to. Turn off heat and divide Philly cheese steak mix into sections in skillet.
Layer romaine lettuce leaves (two to a wrap) on plate or parchment paper and scoop a portion of Philly cheese steak mixture with cheese into each lettuce wrap. This Philly Cheese Steak lettuce wrap recipe is low carb and lower fat, so if you love Philly Cheese Steaks, you don't have to go without. Add the provolone cheese over the beef and cover with a lid.
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, cheese steak lettece wraps. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Cheese Steak Lettece Wraps is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look wonderful. Cheese Steak Lettece Wraps is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
Add steak in a single layer and season with salt and pepper. Flip and cook until the steak is seared on the second side and cooked to. Turn off heat and divide Philly cheese steak mix into sections in skillet.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook cheese steak lettece wraps using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Cheese Steak Lettece Wraps:
- Make ready 1 lb of beef tenderloin, cut into 1 inch strips.
- Take 8 of button mushrooms, sliced.
- Take 1 small of onion, thin sliced.
- Make ready 1 clove of of garlic, minced.
- Take 2 of red chili peppers, sliced.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of black pepper, and salt to taste.
- Take 1 tbsp of sour cream.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of low sodium beef broth.
- Take 1 tsp of worcestershire sauce.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of hot sauce, such as franks brand.
- Get 1 1/2 cup of shredded cheese, I used extra sharp cheddar, but use what you prefer.
- Make ready 10 of to 15 crisp, firm lettece leaf cups, such as romaine lettece.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil.
With a spatula, lift off the meat and cheese, and place over the lettuce wraps. Put some of the sliced red onions over. Sauté the onions, peppers, and mushrooms (optional) in a few tablespoons of oil and the remaining tablespoon of steak seasoning. Remove from heat and set aside.
Instructions to make Cheese Steak Lettece Wraps:
- Season beef with a sprinkle of salt and pepper. In a medium skillet heat olive oil, sear beef strips quickly just until brown on both sides, don't overcook, remove to plate as done. Set aside..
- In same skillet add mushroms, add more oil if needed and cook 2 minutes, add onion, garlic and chilis, cook until tender..
- Combine beef broth, sour cream, worcestershire sauce, pepper, and hot sauce in small bowl, whisk to blend. Add to skillet with vegetables and heat through. Return beef to skillet, cover all with cheese. Cover skillet and heat over low heat to melt cheese..
- When cheese is melted, remove from heat, uncover and fill lettece cups with cheese steak mixture.and serve hot..
It's a steak salad you can pick up and eat! If there's one thing I despise when the weather warms up, it's using the oven and turning the house into a sauna. Heck, even using the stove heats up the house sometimes! Transfer the steak to a chopping board, and cut it into slices. Use a wide spatula to transfer the steaks to a small baking sheet.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food cheese steak lettece wraps recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!