Slow Cooker Simple Beef Taco Soup. This slow cooker taco soup with ground beef is one of my favorite recipes to make in the slow cooker, especially in the fall and winter months. The soup is so hearty and flavorful, and the beef gets so tender over the long hours of cooking. Let it cook all day and it just gets better.
I absolutely love shredded beef tacos. They're my absolute favorite thing to order at two of my favorite Mexican This slow cooker shredded beef recipe is packed with flavor, simple to make, and the beef is delicious in. Taco soup combines seasoned beef with beans and veggies for an easy, filling meal.
Hey everyone, it’s Brad, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, slow cooker simple beef taco soup. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Slow Cooker Simple Beef Taco Soup is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Slow Cooker Simple Beef Taco Soup is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
This slow cooker taco soup with ground beef is one of my favorite recipes to make in the slow cooker, especially in the fall and winter months. The soup is so hearty and flavorful, and the beef gets so tender over the long hours of cooking. Let it cook all day and it just gets better.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook slow cooker simple beef taco soup using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Slow Cooker Simple Beef Taco Soup:
- Get 1 pound of ground beef.
- Get 1 of onion.
- Get 1 of yellow pepper.
- Prepare 1 of orange pepper.
- Take 2 of whole green onions.
- Get 250 ml of corn.
- Get 1 can (796 ml) of diced tomatoes.
- Get 1 can (398 ml) of tomato sauce.
- Make ready 1 can (540 ml) of kidney beans.
- Prepare 250 ml of beef broth.
- Prepare 2 tsp of chili powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of cumin.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Get to taste of salt and pepper.
- Get 500 ml of water (+ or – as this depends on how much liquid you want for your soup).
- Prepare of tortilla chips (optional).
- Make ready of shredded cheddar cheese (optional).
Make it in the crockpot, then add your favorite toppings! Enjoy all your favorite Mexican flavors in this slow cooker taco soup. Or, try these other recipes for a delicious twist on this simple meal. Slow Cooker Taco Soup is an easy, hearty soup with ground beef, taco seasoning, kidney beans, tomatoes and corn with simple canned veggies in just Slow Cooker Taco Soup is a delicious filling meal that's perfect for feeding a large, hungry family.
Instructions to make Slow Cooker Simple Beef Taco Soup:
- Brown the ground beef and onion in a pan, and then transfer it to the slow cooker being careful to prevent any liquid from being put into the slow cooker..
- Add all the chopped peppers, chopped green onions (excluding only the bulb), corn and the kidney beans. Add the 2 tsp of chili powder, 1/2 tsp of cumin, and 1/2 tsp of garlic powder. Stir well..
- Pour in the tomato sauce, diced tomatoes, and beef broth. Mix well. Add water slowly until you are satisfied with the amount of liquid in your soup. On average 500ml is appropriate, however you might like less or more..
- Cook in slow cooker on low for 6 hours or on high for 3 to 4 hours..
- Serve optionally with shredded cheddar cheese on top and or tortilla chips..
Not only is this Easy Slow Cooker Chicken Taco Soup simple to make, it's also a family favorite! And this taco soup is one of the easiest slow cooker recipes out there! If you love taco flavors and easy slow cooker meals then I recommend you also try my easy Slow Cooker Taco Pasta. This easy Slow Cooker Taco Pasta has cheese, pasta shells, ground beef and taco seasoning for a delicious meal! It's the best cheesy crockpot casserole!
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food slow cooker simple beef taco soup recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!