Rosemary-Honey Roasted Potatoes. Rosemary and potatoes: like a culinary Romeo and Juliet with better karma. Cut the potatoes in half or quarters and place in a bowl with the olive oil, salt, pepper, garlic and rosemary; toss until the potatoes are well coated. Roasted potatoes tossed with rosemary is a classic combination that I will never, ever get tired of eating.
Mix the olive oil, honey, rosemary, salt, and black pepper together in a large bowl, and stir the sweet potato cubes in the mixture to coat. The rosemary and honey are nice flavors with the sweet potatoes. If I make them again however I will go lighter on the rosemary.
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, rosemary-honey roasted potatoes. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Rosemary and potatoes: like a culinary Romeo and Juliet with better karma. Cut the potatoes in half or quarters and place in a bowl with the olive oil, salt, pepper, garlic and rosemary; toss until the potatoes are well coated. Roasted potatoes tossed with rosemary is a classic combination that I will never, ever get tired of eating.
Rosemary-Honey Roasted Potatoes is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Rosemary-Honey Roasted Potatoes is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook rosemary-honey roasted potatoes using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Rosemary-Honey Roasted Potatoes:
- Make ready of Yukon gold potatoes; quatered.
- Take of honey.
- Prepare of rosemary; minced.
- Take of onion powder.
- Take of garlic powder.
- Take of kosher salt & black pepper.
- Make ready of olive oil.
Roasted Sweet Potatoes with Honey and Cinnamon. Roasted potatoes with rosemary are an easy and inexpensive side for vegetarians and vegans and suitable for those on a gluten-free diet since all of the ingredients are gluten-free. Rosemary Roasted Sweet Potatoes – a healthy and delicious side dish that is full of flavor and takes just minutes to prepare. When I was a kid and teenager, it seemed like I was constantly doing things that are "scary".
Steps to make Rosemary-Honey Roasted Potatoes:
- Toss potatoes with enough oil to coat. Season with rosemary, onion powder, garlic powder, salt, and pepper..
- Roast at 400º for approximately 25 minutes or until potatoes are caramelized and easily pierced with a paring knife..
- Transfer to a large mixing bowl. Add honey and toss well..
- Variations; Asparagus, broccoli, butter, brown butter, sage, thyme, oregano, parsley, marjoram, bell peppers, green beans, cannellini, carrots, fava, white beans, cauliflower, eggplant, fennel, bacon, pancetta, chives, cayenne, feta, goat cheese, cheddar, lemon, lime, parmesean, romano, parmigiano reggiano, gruyere, gin, herbes de provence, lavender, leeks, oregano, parsnips, sweet potatoes, walnut, orange zest, pumpkin pie spice, sumac, cinnamon, rum, savory, zucchini, sherry, scallions, acorn squash, butternut squash, shallots, balsamic, red wine vinegar.
Rosemary Roasted Potatoes – the easiest and best roasted potatoes with garlic, rosemary and butter. A perfect side dish for everything! I served them with his favorite Baked Honey Barbecue Chicken thighs and he finished everything on the plate. Try this side dish, it goes well with everything! Peel the potatoes, leaving the smaller ones whole and cutting the larger ones so that they are all roughly the same size.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food rosemary-honey roasted potatoes recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!