Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Quick homemade fried pies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Quick homemade fried pies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Food Items You Pick To Eat Are Going To Effect Your Health.
When it comes to the foods that you eat, you will find that your overall health can be effected either positively or perhaps negatively. One of the foods you should be avoiding is any foods you get at a fast food place. The foods that you will get from these fast food places are generally foods that are extremely unhealthy, loaded with fat and typically have little to no nutrition. In the following paragraphs we’re going to be going over foods that you should be eating that can help you remain healthy and balanced.
Your state of health can be greatly improved upon by simply eating plenty of berries. The volume of vitamin C that can be found in berries, is one of the principal reasons you should be eating berries. Almost all berries also have loads of anti-oxidants, which is really beneficial to your overall health and is specifically good for your circulatory system. Another thing you will recognize that these antioxidants can help you with is keeping your cells healthy, this can help your body to fight off many different diseases.
If you determine that your overall health is important to you, you need to take these tips to heart. Something that you should actually avoid is all of the processed foods which you can easily purchase in the stores, and start cooking fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to quick homemade fried pies recipe. You can have quick homemade fried pies using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Quick homemade fried pies:
- You need 1 cup of flour.
- Prepare 8 of frozen biscuits(not the flakey ones).
- Get 2 tablespoons of per pie of your favorite chilled filling.
- You need 2 of table spoons Water to seal the dough, brushed on the outer seam.
- You need of Pizza cutter to trim and seal the edges.
- Take of Several cups Vegetable oil at 350 degrees.
- Provide of Powered sugar for presentation.
Steps to make Quick homemade fried pies:
- Defrost as many frozen biscuits as you need, each one = 1 pie..
- Flour each biscuit and then roll flat to about 1/4” thick with a rolling pin..
- If needed mark the center fold and add your 2 tbsp of filling south of the fold line..
- Wet the edges with water and fold the dough over to make a half moon shape. Press down with your fingers and then use the pizza cutter to trim and seal the edges..
- Fry in vegetable oil at 350 until golden brown, about 2-4 minutes per side..
- Remove pies from oil and set to drain on paper towels or elevated screen. Cover with powdered sugar and enjoy..
- This work with any canned pie filling, pudding, jelly, preserves, to make a sweet dessert or complete the same steps and fill with your choice of filling. I have done chicken fajita filling, pot roast, chili (Texas style) eggs and sausage, cheeseburger patty chunks, and literally anything that goes well with biscuits/biscuit dough. I prefer my homemade apple butter..
Nothing says home sweet home like the aroma of a freshly baked pie.. This is absolutely the BEST homemade pumpkin pie recipe! Make it with canned or fresh pumpkin puree and up to several days ahead. Thanksgiving pie never looked so good or so easy. This is how I make the best homemade meat pies!
If you find this Quick homemade fried pies recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.