Marsala Blue Cheese Steak. Marinate steak in teriyaki Slice onions and mushrooms up, wash In large saute pan add butter and marsala on medium heat and add onions, when onions start to cook down add mushrooms to pan. Press onto one side of each steak. Season steaks to taste with salt and pepper.
Heat the oil in a frying pan. Season the steaks with salt and pepper and add them to the hot oil. Remove from the pan and keep warm while you make the sauce.
Hey everyone, it’s Louise, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, marsala blue cheese steak. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Marinate steak in teriyaki Slice onions and mushrooms up, wash In large saute pan add butter and marsala on medium heat and add onions, when onions start to cook down add mushrooms to pan. Press onto one side of each steak. Season steaks to taste with salt and pepper.
Marsala Blue Cheese Steak is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. Marsala Blue Cheese Steak is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook marsala blue cheese steak using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Marsala Blue Cheese Steak:
- Take 2 lb of Sirloin Tip.
- Take 1 cup of Blue Cheese.
- Make ready of Marsala.
- Take 2 packages of Mushrooms.
- Take 1 of large Sweet Onion.
- Take of Butter.
- Take of Teriyaki.
Printable Recipe – Steak Marsala with Mushrooms. This recipe is one of my favorite ways to have steak. The beef is first perfectly cooked and then topped with a delicious Marsala wine sauce with mushrooms. One of the best things about the sauce is that if you prefer it on chicken, it also adapts very well and gives the chicken a very hearty taste.
Instructions to make Marsala Blue Cheese Steak:
- Marinate steak in teriyaki.
- Slice onions and mushrooms up, wash.
- In large saute pan add butter and marsala on medium heat and add onions, when onions start to cook down add mushrooms to pan. Add more butter and marsala as needed Continue to cook until mushrooms and onions and soft. Put to the side on a plate.
- In same pan add more butter and marsala and then fry steak until desired temperature.
- Put steak on a pan, layer mushrooms and onions on top and then add crumbled blue cheese. Put pan in oven under broil until blue cheese browns, then enjoy :).
Be sure to make the sauce. Pat the filets dry with a paper towel, sprinkle both sides with salt and let sit on a plate at room temperature. Heat the oil in a large skillet at medium-high heat. Pat the filets dry with a paper towel one more time, rub with garlic and sprinkle with pepper. Add the filets to the hot pan.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food marsala blue cheese steak recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!