easy enchilada dinner.. Chicken and Monterey Jack Cheese filled flour tortillas topped with green enchilada sauce. I make Mexican Rice to serve on the side. Looking for some healthy flavorful dinner inspiration?
They can be prepared simply with just cheese, or be spruced up by adding a little bit of beef or chicken to appeal to the meat-eaters in your household. In a large microwave-safe baking dish, combine enchilada seasoning, tomato paste, and water; mix well. Dip a tortilla in the enchilada sauce, covering both sides with the sauce.
Hey everyone, it’s John, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, easy enchilada dinner.. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Chicken and Monterey Jack Cheese filled flour tortillas topped with green enchilada sauce. I make Mexican Rice to serve on the side. Looking for some healthy flavorful dinner inspiration?
easy enchilada dinner. is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. easy enchilada dinner. is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have easy enchilada dinner. using 4 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make easy enchilada dinner.:
- Make ready 1 lb of chicken.
- Prepare 2 can of enchilada sauce.
- Take 2 cup of mexican cheese.
- Prepare 8 of tortillas.
Let the excess sauce drip off. In a medium, non-stick frypan over medium heat, cook chicken until no longer pink and juices run clear. It has layers of red enchilada sauce, seasoned ground beef, corn tortillas, and cheese. This recipe is made to mimic traditional beef enchiladas without the hassle of frying, soaking or heating the corn tortillas.
Steps to make easy enchilada dinner.:
- preheat oven to 350.
- cut chicken into small cubes. (this will lower the cook time).
- cook chicken on stove top in a little bit of your enchilada sauce..
- layer your glass dish with four tortilla cover the bottom..
- now put a little sauce over them..
- once chicken is done spread it out over your tortillas..
- now add one cup of cheese over chicken..
- now you want to add most of your sauce here so it may all cook together. (leaving just enough to cover the top layer of cheese only so it does not burn.).
- add your other four tortillas to the top folding the edge down just enough around the edge to follow the pan..
- place the last cup of cheese all over the top and drizzle it with remaining sauce..
- place in preheated over for about 15 to 20 min..
- take out of oven and let cool about 5 min, then dig in!!.
This recipe for easy beef enchiladas is it. It's packed full of flavor and is perfect for an easy dinner to feed the whole family. While you could certainly make all of the ingredients from scratch, we use packaged Spanish rice and an envelope of taco seasoning as a shortcut. But enchiladas aren't complete without a side or two. Related: Get top-rated recipes for enchiladas.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food easy enchilada dinner. recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!