Apple Jalebi. Well, this Jalebi is a twist to your regular Jalebi. This one is made of apple rings dipped in maida batter. Try it and enjoy during special occasions and festivals.
Dip the apple slices into the batter one at a time, making sure the slice is covered with the batter. Then, slowly drop the slices into the frying pan. Fry the jalebi until both sides are golden-brown.
Hello everybody, it is me, Dave, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, apple jalebi. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Well, this Jalebi is a twist to your regular Jalebi. This one is made of apple rings dipped in maida batter. Try it and enjoy during special occasions and festivals.
Apple Jalebi is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. Apple Jalebi is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have apple jalebi using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Apple Jalebi:
- Get 2 of medium size apples.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of refined flour.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of semolina (sooji).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of cornflour.
- Prepare 1 pinch of baking powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of vinegar.
- Make ready 1 cup of water.
- Prepare 2 cup of sugar.
- Take of few green cardamoms.
- Take of few blenched & sliced almonds.
- Get of water.
- Take of oil for deep frying.
Transfer them into the warm syrup. The oil-free Apple Jalebi is also known as Jilapi, Zulbia, and Zambia. It is basically a mix of maida, deep fried in oil and then dipped in sugar syrup. Apple Jalebi is an amazing deep fried fritter soaked in rosy fragrant syrup.
Steps to make Apple Jalebi:
- Take a bowl,add refined flour,semolina,cornflour& baking powder..
- Mix well with water & make a thick batter.keep it aside for 10 minutes..
- Take a pan, pour water with sugar & boil till it becomes a thick syrup,add cardamoms also..
- Wash & rinse the apples & cut in round shape,Cut the seeds from the centre..
- Heat the oil in a karahi & dip one slice of apple in the batter..
- Now deep fry till they become golden in colour from both sides..
- Take it out on a tissue paper to absorb the excess oil,Do the same process with remaining apple slices..
- Now dip one by one in the sugar syrup..
- Take them out on the serving plate & garnish with almonds..
Freshly sliced apples coated with flavored flour, deep fried until crisp and golden and glazed with the sweetness of sugar syrup, served hot with frozen cold ice cream is a divine dessert to all the sweet tooth lovers. This is a brilliant variation of the normal Jalebi that most of love to eat. Jalebi is one of the popular and traditional North Indian recipes that you can have on any occasion and festival. Give a twist to the traditional jalebi recipe and try this Apple Jalebi, which is prepared using apple, all purpose flour, saffron, sugar and ghee. If you've never had Apple Jalebi you are in for a real treat.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food apple jalebi recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!