Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Quick and Easy Pizza Dough recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Quick and Easy Pizza Dough recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Quick and Easy Pizza Dough recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Make Your Mood Better.
Many of us have been taught to believe that comfort foods are not good and to be avoided. If your comfort food is candy or junk food this holds true. Other times, though, comfort foods can be completely nutritious and it’s good for you to eat them. There are some foods that actually can raise your moods when you eat them. If you feel a little bit down and you’re needing an emotional pick me up, try a number of these.
Your mood can actually be helped by green tea. You knew green tea had to be mentioned, right? Green tea has a lot of an amino acid referred to as L-theanine. Studies prove that this specific amino acid can actually stimulate brain waves. This helps sharpen your mental energy while simultaneously calming your body. You already knew green tea could help you feel better. And now you know it can help raise your mood too!
You can see, you don’t need to eat junk food or foods that are bad for you just so to feel better! Try a few of these tips instead.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to quick and easy pizza dough recipe. To make quick and easy pizza dough you only need 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Quick and Easy Pizza Dough:
- Use 2 Cups of Flour.
- Provide of Warm Water.
- Prepare 4 Tablespoons of Olive Oil.
- Provide 2 Tablespoons of Black Pepper.
- Take 2 Tablespoons of Garlic Powder.
- Prepare 2 Tablespoons of Dried Basil.
- Use 2 Tablespoons of Salt.
- Use 2 Tablespoons of Oregano.
Steps to make Quick and Easy Pizza Dough:
- Pour the Flour on a bowl and add the Oregano, Black Pepper and Dried Basil..
- Add the Salt, Garlic Powder and Olive Oil. You can use basically any herb you like to taste in your pizza..
- Mix well and pour Water over the mix. You need to add it partially until you feel the dough does not stick to your fingers and you can remove it easily from them..
- Let the dough rest for at least half an hour inside the fridge to be ready to use. Enjoy!.
Transfer the dough onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper then top it with your preferred sauce, cheese and toppings. Tomato Puree; Cheddar Cheese; Mozzarella Cheese; Instructions. In a medium-sized bowl, add the water, sugar and yeast. If stiff, add more water, it should be soft but not sticky. Turn dough out onto a lightly floured surface and pat or roll into a round.
If you find this Quick and Easy Pizza Dough recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.