Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Calabaza con Pollo recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Calabaza con Pollo recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Meals You Choose To Feed On Are Going To Effect Your Health.
Many individuals do not fully grasp that the foods you select can either help you to be healthy or can negatively effect your health. Something that you shouldn’t eat no matter what is the different foods that you will acquire at all of those fast food places. You will recognize that the nutrition in these types of is non existent and the unwanted side effects can be very bad. In the following paragraphs we’re going to be going over foods that you ought to be eating that can help you stay in good health.
Most of your meals should also include fish such as salmon or perhaps lean proteins, as these will also be in a position to help your health. The great thing about salmon is that together with other nutrients additionally it is loaded with Omega-3. Now when you decide to have a steak for dinner one thing you should remember is that 3 ounces will provide you with all the protein you will need for the day. You should also trim off any extra fat that you find on the particular meats that you plan to eat.
Following a few of the suggestions above you will find that you’ll be living a healthier life. Something that you ought to actually avoid is all of the processed foods which you can buy in the stores, and start preparing fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to calabaza con pollo recipe. To cook calabaza con pollo you only need 13 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Calabaza con Pollo:
- You need 6 of chicken thighs.
- Provide 1 medium of calabaza.
- You need 1 of zucchini.
- Get 1 of yellow squash.
- Get 1 of tomato.
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- Take 2 tbsp of cooking oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of salt.
- You need 2 tsp of cracked black pepper.
- Prepare 3 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 3 tsp of cumin.
- Get 1 can of corn.
- Get 1 can of tomato sauce.
Steps to make Calabaza con Pollo:
- Boil chicken thighs until fully cooked. Save 2 cups of the cooking liquid when done..
- Remove meat from bone, removing all skin and fat from meat. Pull meat into small 1/2 inch pieces..
- Wash calabaza, zucchini, squash, tomato and onion. Cut vegetables into 1/2 inch pieces..
- Mix salt, pepper, garlic powder and cumin together in small bowl until well blended..
- Heat cooking oil in a large pan with high sides over medium-high heat..
- Add vegetables to pan and cook for approximately 10 minutes, or until tender..
- Drain liquid from canned corn. Add to the vegetables..
- Add tomato sauce..
- Add dry ingredient mixture..
- Add chicken and 2 cups cooking liquid..
- Mix all ingredients until fully combined..
- Continue to cook ingredients together until done..
- Serve with yellow rice as a side dish..
Prep is minimum and it can simmer on the stove for an extended period while you finish errands (child-wrangling, workouts, binge-watching, what-have-you). Omit the chicken to make the dish vegan or as a side. The dish worked as either a soup or hash-like product. My mother used to boil the chicken. Add calabaza squash, zucchini, yellow squash, tomato, and onion.
If you find this Calabaza con Pollo recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.