Mississippi Roast "My Way".
Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, mississippi roast "my way". One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Mississippi Roast "My Way" is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. Mississippi Roast "My Way" is something that I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have mississippi roast "my way" using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Mississippi Roast "My Way":
- Get of beef chuck roast.
- Take of water.
- Take of beef au jus (dry mix).
- Prepare of ranch dressing mix (dry mix).
- Take of butter.
- Get of -3 cloves of crushed garlic.
- Prepare of worcestershire sauce.
- Take of dijon mustard.
- Take of brine from pepperocini pepper jar.
- Get of or 7 pepperocini peppers.
Instructions to make Mississippi Roast "My Way":
- In a large crock pot pour water and pepperocini brine and place chuck roast on top..
- Next sprinkle with both ranch and au jus dry mix. Place 6 tbsp of butter on top. Mix Dijon with garlic and Worcestershire sauce and pour on top..
- Lastly place peppers on top of roast. Slow cook for 8 hrs on low or 4-5 hrs on high. It will literally fall apart as it cooks. Shred with two forks and serve with mashed potatoes(our favorite) or rice. It makes an AMAZING sauce which is great sopped up with a good crusty bread!.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food mississippi roast "my way" recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!