Zenzai (Sweet Azuki Soup).
Hello everybody, it’s Jim, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, zenzai (sweet azuki soup). One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Zenzai (Sweet Azuki Soup) is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. Zenzai (Sweet Azuki Soup) is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have zenzai (sweet azuki soup) using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Zenzai (Sweet Azuki Soup):
- Get 1 cup of ‘Azuki’ Beans (Red Beans).
- Get 1/2-1 cup of Sugar.
- Get 1/8-1/6 teaspoon of Salt.
- Prepare 4 of Mochi (Rice Cakes) *OR Dango Dumplings, ‘Mochi Ice Cream’ is also good!.
Steps to make Zenzai (Sweet Azuki Soup):
- Place Azuki Beans in a large saucepan or a pot and cover them with a plenty of water, and cook until the beans are swollen and plump. Darin the water. *Soaking the beans in water overnight saves cooking time..
- Return the beans back into the saucepan, cover with plenty of water again, and cook until the beans are tender..
- Remove excess water OR add extra water to make the water level just enough to cover the beans. Add Sugar and Salt, and simmer, stirring occasionally, for a few more minutes..
- Enjoy with Toasted Mochi (Rice Cakes) or Dango Dumplings. 'Zenzai' can be enjoyed hot or cold. *Note: Mochi Ice Cream is also good..
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food zenzai (sweet azuki soup) recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!