Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Pollo en Crema Morron recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Pollo en Crema Morron recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pollo en Crema Morron recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing The Right Foods Will Help You Stay Fit And Healthy.
Many men and women do not understand that the foods you choose can either help you to be healthy or can adversely effect your health. Its also wise to comprehend that there are foods that you’ll want to avoid at all costs and that would be most food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. These types of foods are filled with bad fat and also have hardly any nutritional value. You will be happy to know that we are going to inform you of a few of the foods that you need to be ingesting every day.
You must remember your mother and father telling you to actually eat your vegetables, that is because this is really important for a healthy and balanced body. Potassium is one of the things that you will locate in various vegetables, and naturally they also contain many various vitamins and minerals you will also need. As an example, broccoli has a lot of potassium to present you with your daily recommended allowances. Spinach can also be something that you may wish to start consuming more of as it includes a lot more vitamins and minerals than other vegetables.
By simply following a few of the suggestions above you will see that you can be living a healthier life. The one thing that you need to actually avoid is all of the processed foods which you can easily purchase in the stores, and start cooking fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pollo en crema morron recipe. You can cook pollo en crema morron using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Pollo en Crema Morron:
- Get 1 package of mixed drumsticks and chicken thighs.
- Get 1/2 tub of Daisy Sour Cream.
- Take 1 of medium jar of ROASTED Bell Peppers.
- Prepare 4 tablespoons of Chicken flavored Knorr Swizza.
- You need 1/2 of onion.
- Take 1/3 cup of milk.
- Use 1 can of Sweet Corn.
Instructions to make Pollo en Crema Morron:
- Boil your pit with plenty of water to boil chicken pieces with salt (to taste) and 1/4 piece of onion..
- 40 mins later on high your chicken should be done and fully cooked. Drain your chicken and set aside..
- Blend your 1/2 tub of Daisy Sour Cream with your 4 tablespoons of Knorr Swizza, 1 jar of roasted bell peppers, and the 1/3 cup of milk. (The milk is so your blender doesn't struggle blending the roasted peppers with the sour cream) you want this mixture not too thick or too watery..
- Heat a pan and place your drained chicken Pieces with the drained can of sweet corn on top of chicken, and add the blended mixture..
- Simmer on medium for about 5 minutes just while the mixture turns a bright orange colors and it's done! Serve hot with white rice and enjoy..
Salpimente las pechugas de pollo y colóquelas en un refractario engrasado previamente. Vierta la salsa encima de las pechugas. En cuanto comience a cambiar de color, añadir el pollo. Mover de vez en cuando hasta que esté cocido el pollo. Agregar la crema y el Knorr suiza (al gusto), revólver y apagar.
If you find this Pollo en Crema Morron recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.