Cheese Steak Egg Rolls. Arrange egg roll wrappers on a flat surface; place a half slice of cheese on each one. Layer an equal amount of steak mixture on top of each cheese slice. Roll up egg rolls according to package directions, and seal edges, wetting with water if necessary.
Place a large spoonful of the steak mixture in the center. Fold the bottom corner and opposing sides over the steak mixture; roll up wrapper towards the top corner. Repeat with remaining egg roll wrappers and steak mixture.
Hello everybody, it is Louise, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, cheese steak egg rolls. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Cheese Steak Egg Rolls is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Cheese Steak Egg Rolls is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
Arrange egg roll wrappers on a flat surface; place a half slice of cheese on each one. Layer an equal amount of steak mixture on top of each cheese slice. Roll up egg rolls according to package directions, and seal edges, wetting with water if necessary.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have cheese steak egg rolls using 18 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Cheese Steak Egg Rolls:
- Prepare 6 ounces of beef tenderloin, thinly sliced.
- Make ready 1 teaspoon of sriracha seasoning salt bend.
- Get 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- Make ready 1 tablespoon of butter.
- Make ready 1 of small onion, thin sliced.
- Make ready 2 of garlic cloves, chopped.
- Make ready 1 of small red pepper, thin sliced.
- Take to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Get 2 of green onions, sliced.
- Make ready 1 cup of shredded sharp cheddar cheese.
- Make ready 8 of ounnceblack diamond spreadable cheddar cheese, at room tempera.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of Parmesan peppercorn dressing.
- Prepare 1 of latge egg beaten with 1 tablespoon water (egg wash).
- Take 8-10 of eggroll wraooers.
- Prepare of Oil for frying.
- Take of Garnish seasoning.
- Make ready as needed of Fresh grated Romano cheese,.
- Get as needed of Sriracha seasoning,.
Place an egg roll wrapper on a clean surface in a diamond shape and add a folded slice of provolone and a heaping spoonful of steak mixture to the center. Fold up bottom half and tightly fold in. Let the mixture cool while you prepare your egg roll wrappers and cheese. Lay them on a flat surface and place a half a slice of American cheese on the wrapper.
Instructions to make Cheese Steak Egg Rolls:
- In a skillet heat oil and butter until hot. Season beef with sriracha and brown in the skillet removing to a plate as each piece is cooked.
- Add onion, garlic and pepper, season with salt and pepper and soften, add green onions.
- Add beef, vegetables and cheeses and Parmesan peppercorn dressing to bowl and combine. Cool compleatly.
- Make eggrplls.
- Lay eggrolls on a flat surface and brush edges with egg wash.
- Place some filling on the end.
- Fold sids over.
- Roll up compleatly enclosing filling.
- Heat enough oil to cover 2 eggrolls at a time in a deep pot to 350.
- Fry eggrolls until golden. Remove to a rack to drain, sprinkle with Romano cheese and sriracha seasoning while hot..
- Serve hot with your favorite dipping sauce such as mustard sauce, chili sauce, cheese sauce, barbaque sauce or sour cream.
Add three tablespoons of the meat mixture on top of the cheese. Starting from the bottom left pull corner over the meat, then fold the two sides in. The filling for these egg rolls is died rib eye steak, green bell pepper and onion which are cooked in a little bit of butter. You want to make sure your meat is diced fairly small to make it easier to bite into the egg rolls. You can also add some diced mushrooms if you're a mushroom lover.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food cheese steak egg rolls recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!