Tuna Biryani. Easy and quick biryani using canned tuna fish. Tuna Biryani (my version) Ingredients: oil onion tomato ginger&garlic paste canned tuna spices (mentioned on the video) potato corriander leaves. Heyyy guysss welcome to the ganiaofficial.
Easy and simple Tuna Biryani Recipe. This is an unusually delicious dish – due to the simple fact that it uses canned tuna. I think some of you are really busy with the blessed month of Ramadan.
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, tuna biryani. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Tuna Biryani is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Tuna Biryani is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
Easy and quick biryani using canned tuna fish. Tuna Biryani (my version) Ingredients: oil onion tomato ginger&garlic paste canned tuna spices (mentioned on the video) potato corriander leaves. Heyyy guysss welcome to the ganiaofficial.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have tuna biryani using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Tuna Biryani:
- Get 3 cups of basmati rice.
- Get 4 cups of boiling water.
- Prepare 4 cloves of garlic.
- Make ready 2 of onions.
- Prepare 2 of medium tomatoes.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of fresh chopped cilantro.
- Take 1/2 cup of fresh dill.
- Take of Fish masala spices.
- Get of black pepper and salt.
- Make ready 4 cans of tuna.
- Get 1 tablespoon of tomato paste.
- Take 2 tablespoon of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of turmeric.
I had got few requests to post some nombuthura(breaking of fasts) recipes. Chunky Tuna Biryani is a delicious Indian recipe served as a Main. Find the complete instructions on How to Make Chunky Tuna Biryani. Fry onions in a vessel till pink in colour and then add the.
Instructions to make Tuna Biryani:
- Add little bit of oil into cooking pan and add the chopped onion, salt and pepper and turmeric.
- Add the rice to boiling water till it is half cooked.
- Sieve the rice and set it aside.
- Add the chopped garlic and fish spices.
- Add the tuna (without the water in the can or the oil).
- Add the cilantro, dill and the chopped tomatoes.
- Add tomatoe paste and cover the pan and let it cook for 5 min.
- In different pan add some oil and add a layer of rice then layer of tuna mix.
- Add the rest of rice then another layer of tuna mix the finish it with rice.. add 1/2 cup of water and cover the pan and let it cook for 30 min on medium heat first then resuce it ti lower heat.
If you could use a little bit of joy & laughter, you've come to the right place! Tuna's travels follow @thetravelingtuna GET Plush & Calendar HERE ⬇️ linktr.ee/tunameltsmyheart. Cook until oil comes to the surface. This tuna fish biryani recipe is a fantastic and tasty alternative to traditional chicken or beef biryani. It is healthier, and takes less time to prepare.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food tuna biryani recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!