Super Easy Slow Cooker Pulled Pork. Pulled pork is easy to make and requires only a little prep time. In this video recipe, CHOW Associate Food Editor Christine Gallary uses our Easy. The secret to really good pulled pork is cooking it low and slow.
Reviews for: Photos of Slow Cooker Texas Pulled Pork. What makes this the best slow cooker pulled pork? Just the right blend of spices (most you should have on hand) rubbed into a pork shoulder roast make for a flavorful meat that has a tiny bit of kick Check out my video showing you just how easy it is to make this slow cooker pulled pork recipe Slow cooker pulled pork helps keep those vacation vibes going as long as possible since it practically makes itself.
Hey everyone, it’s Jim, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, super easy slow cooker pulled pork. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Super Easy Slow Cooker Pulled Pork is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look wonderful. Super Easy Slow Cooker Pulled Pork is something that I have loved my whole life.
Pulled pork is easy to make and requires only a little prep time. In this video recipe, CHOW Associate Food Editor Christine Gallary uses our Easy. The secret to really good pulled pork is cooking it low and slow.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook super easy slow cooker pulled pork using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Super Easy Slow Cooker Pulled Pork:
- Make ready 5 lb of Pork shoulder.
- Take 1 cup of Chicken broth.
- Get 1/2 cup of Apple cider vinegar.
- Take 2 tbsp of Brown sugar.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of Chili powder.
- Take 1 tbsp of Cinnamon.
- Get 1 tbsp of Kosher salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Black pepper.
- Take 2 of Onions.
- Prepare 10 clove of Garlic.
- Take 1 of BBQ sauce.
All you have to do is decide whether you want to build tacos or BBQ sandwiches. You'll want to commit this easy slow cooker pulled pork to memory, whether you're at the beach or just. This easy recipe for pulled pork done in the slow cooker uses a simple spice mixture, onions, garlic, and chicken broth. Pork is easiest to thaw when placed in the refrigerator in its original wrapping.
Instructions to make Super Easy Slow Cooker Pulled Pork:
- Spread sliced onions and chopped garlic on bottom of slow cooker..
- Pat-dry pork shoulder with paper towels and remove and discard excess fat. (Or you can wait until later after its cooked because it will just fall off and you can pick it out.).
- Prepare and mix your dry rub in a small bowl: brown sugar, chili powder, cinnamon, salt and pepper. Spread evenly over pork and place in slow cooker on top of the onions and garlic..
- Add chicken broth and apple cider vinegar to slow cooker..
- Cover and cook on low for ten hours or on high for five hours. (I only tried the low for 10 method, so if you do the high for 5, you're on your own- just keep checking it) 😄.
- Remove pork and place in pan. Dump out and discard all the liquid from the slow cooker. Pick out and discard any excess fat from pork. Use two forks to shred the pork and add it back to the slow cooker. Add your bbq sauce- (I like Famous Dave's Devil's Spit sauce because it's spicy & yummy) 😈.
- Serving suggestions: Get some hard rolls and make sandwiches, serve baked beans and greens on the side. (Might try this on tacos sometime- minus the bbq sauce).
Small roasts will take three to five hours per pound, while larger roasts can take up to seven hours per. Pulled pork is perfect for the slow cooker. It's easy to do and is the ultimate make-ahead meal. Making pulled pork in a slow cooker or crockpot is easy, but we still have a few tips for you, so you make it best. [If you love cooking with your slow cooker, try our Ultimate Slow Cooker Lemon. Slow-Cooker Pulled Pork. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food super easy slow cooker pulled pork recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!