Kerala Tuna Masala. Now add fish masala powder, garam masala powder, chilly powder and coriander powder and stir for a few minutes till the oil begins. How to make easy and simple tuna cutlets using canned tuna. Tasty and Healthy Tuna Ularthiyathu – Kerala Style Tuna Roast all in one neat little package!
Kerala Style Tuna/Fish Cutlets T oday I am sharing the first deep fried recipe on my blog.. I love tuna fish only in cutlet form, but that doesnt mean i am not a fish fan, i love fish,but for some reason I am. Tuna Fish Curry Easy is an authentic tangy flavored fish delicacy in Kerala, very special and tasty.
Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, kerala tuna masala. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Now add fish masala powder, garam masala powder, chilly powder and coriander powder and stir for a few minutes till the oil begins. How to make easy and simple tuna cutlets using canned tuna. Tasty and Healthy Tuna Ularthiyathu – Kerala Style Tuna Roast all in one neat little package!
Kerala Tuna Masala is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look fantastic. Kerala Tuna Masala is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have kerala tuna masala using 18 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Kerala Tuna Masala:
- Take 500 gm of tuna fish.
- Make ready of For marinade.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of red chilli powder.
- Take 1 tsp of pepper powder.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Take of Salt as required.
- Get 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare of For masala.
- Get 2 of medium onions sliced.
- Make ready 2 of medium tomatoes sliced.
- Make ready 4 of green chillies slitted.
- Prepare 1 sprig of curry leaves.
- Make ready 2 tsp of ginger crushed.
- Get 2 tsp of garlic crushed.
- Get 1 tbsp of coriander powder.
- Make ready 2 tsp of garam masala.
- Get 1 cup of thick coconut milk.
- Take 4 tbsp of coconut oil or any cooking oil.
The spicy flavored Tuna Fish Curry pairs very well with hot rice and Kappa. Kerala Mutton Roast Recipe – Kerala Mutton Masala. Kerala is a land of many tastes and cuisines. You will find both ardent vegetarians and non vegetarians in this God's.
Instructions to make Kerala Tuna Masala:
- Cut and clean the tuna into bite size pieces and remove any bones if anything. Add red chilli powder, pepper powder, turmeric, salt required, and lime juice. Mix it well and marinate it for 10 minutes.
- Heat an earthen pot or kadai on a medium flame. Add coconut oil and as it get hot, add the crushed ginger garlic and saute till the raw smell goes..
- Add the green chillies, onions, curry leaves. Saute the onions till it turns translucent. Add the coriander powder and garam masala to the onion mixture and roast for a minute in low flame. Add the sliced tomatoes and mix it well. Cook the tomatoes till it turns mushy.
- Add the marinated tuna and thick coconut milk and mix it well with the masala.Cover and cook the fish on a medium flame for about 10 minutes. Stir in between when needed.
- After 10 minutes, open and simmer for another 5 minutes till the gravy thickens. You can add salt if needed..
- Serve warm with rice or chapati.
Surrounded by the sea, Kerala is home to numerous lip-smacking dishes prepared out of seafood, some of which include mussels, crab, tiger. Kerala Garam Masala – For that 'Touch of Malabar' to your dishes, this home made garam masala is a must. What plans to cook for dinner tonight? Well if you are yet to decide fish masala is a good choice. Its spicy, hot and easy to prepare.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food kerala tuna masala recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!