Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Simply stir fry vegetables recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Simply stir fry vegetables recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Simply stir fry vegetables recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that give You Vitality.
Wholesome eating encourages a feeling of well being. If we eat more healthy meals and a smaller amount of the unhealthy ones we usually feel much better. Eating more vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a slice of pizza. Selecting healthier food choices can be challenging if it is snack time. Shopping for goodies can be a challenge because you have a great number of options. Here are a few healthy snacks that you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
One of the most popular snacks is yogurt. Eating natural yogurt in place of a wholesome larger lunch isn’t a good idea. You cannot beat yogurt whenever it comes to a healthy snack though. Along with calcium, it’s a good supplier of necessary protein and vitamin B. Yogurt is often eaten to help maintain the digestive system because it is so easily digestible by most people. Fast hint: choose unsweetened yogurt and add in walnuts or flaxseeds. This reduces your sugar intake without reducing the taste of your snack.
There are lots of healthy snacks you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Determining to live a healthy life style can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to simply stir fry vegetables recipe. You can cook simply stir fry vegetables using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Simply stir fry vegetables:
- Take 2 tbsp of butter or oil.
- Take 1 tsp of minced garlic.
- Provide 1 clove of onion, chopped.
- Provide 1/2 grams of shrimp.
- Provide 1/2 cup of carrot.
- Prepare 1 cup of bean sprout.
- Provide 1 bunch of broccoli.
- Get 1/4 kg of chinese pechay.
- Provide dash of ground black pepper.
- Use pinch of salt.
- You need 2 tsp of oyster sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of liquid seasoning(optional).
- Use 1 packages of tofu (deep fried) (optional).
- You need 1 tsp of sesame oil.
Instructions to make Simply stir fry vegetables:
- Saute' garlic , onion, shrimp. Sprinkle with salt and pepper..
- Add carrot, bean sprout and broccoli. Add oyster sauce then stir a bit. Add the chinese pechay..
- Add a teaspoon of sesame oil for the aroma and to look the veggies more greeny and fresh. Garnish with fried tofu. Serve with rice..
Veggies to use for stir fry – carrots, green beans, cabbage, sugar snap peas, bell peppers, broccoli, cauliflower, baby corn, mushrooms, water chestnuts, Zucchini are generally used. Just use any English veggie you can find in the refrigerator. Here are the veggies I have used today. Slice the carrots diagonally, slice the baby corn, cut the broccoli into small florets, then slice the stem, and finely slice the peppers, cabbage or pak choi. Heat a wok on a high heat and add the sunflower oil.
If you find this Simply stir fry vegetables recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.