Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Haddock Marinated in Shio-Koji & Amazake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Haddock Marinated in Shio-Koji & Amazake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Information on How to Elevate Your Mood with Food.
Most of us have been trained to believe that comfort foods are bad and should be avoided. Often, if your comfort food is made of candy or other junk foods, this can be true. Other times, however, comfort foods can be totally nutritious and it’s good for you to eat them. There are some foods that actually can improve your moods when you eat them. If you seem to be a little bit down and you need an emotional pick me up, try several of these.
Eggs, believe it or not, can be actually terrific at beating back depression. Just see to it that you do not toss the egg yolk. The yolk is the most important part of the egg iwhen it comes to helping raise your mood. Eggs, specifically the egg yolks, are rich in B vitamins. B vitamins can actually help you raise your mood. This is because these vitamins help your neural transmitters–the parts of your brain that dictate your mood–function better. Eat some eggs to cheer up!
So you see, you don’t need to consume all that junk food when you are wanting to feel better! Try a few of these hints instead.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to haddock marinated in shio-koji & amazake recipe. You can have haddock marinated in shio-koji & amazake using 2 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Haddock Marinated in Shio-Koji & Amazake:
- You need 2 slice of Raw Haddock (Bluefish, Alphonsino, Salmon, Yellowtail etc.).
- You need 4 tbsp of Sweet Shio Koji.
Instructions to make Haddock Marinated in Shio-Koji & Amazake:
- Place the fish on a thick paper towel. Coat both sides with shio-koji, put it in a storage bag and brine in the refrigerator from 24 hours until 2 or 3 days..
- Here it is after marinating for 2 days. The fish has become plump, firm, and shiny..
- Since shio-koji burns easily, pat off of both sides with a paper towel..
- Place a sheet of parchment paper in the frying pan. Place the fish with the skin side down, set the heat to medium, cover with a lid, and steam the fish for 1 minute. Then turn down the heat to low..
- Steam-fry the fish for 2 minutes over low heat. When it has become nicely browned, flip it over and steam-fry the other side for 2 minutes..
- Garnish with Vinegared Lotus Root. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/154390-pickled-lotus-root.
In a very large resealable plastic bag, coat the pork steaks with the shio koji. Seal the bag, pressing out the air. Set the bag in a baking dish and refrigerate. If you are unfamiliar with koji, it's a type of mold that is used to make sake and miso. Shio Koji (塩麹, 塩糀) – A century-old natural seasoning used in Japanese cooking to marinate, tenderize, and enhance umami flavor of a dish.
If you find this Haddock Marinated in Shio-Koji & Amazake recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.