Rosemary oven roasted potatoes. Rosemary and potatoes: like a culinary Romeo and Juliet with better karma. Cut the potatoes in half or quarters and place in a bowl with the olive oil, salt, pepper, garlic and rosemary; toss until the. Try these oven-baked potatoes with fresh rosemary and thyme.
If you're not using fresh sage, feel free to add a little extra thyme and rosemary. This delicious side dish now appears. Roasted potatoes tossed with rosemary is a classic combination that I will never, ever get tired of eating.
Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, rosemary oven roasted potatoes. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Rosemary oven roasted potatoes is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Rosemary oven roasted potatoes is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
Rosemary and potatoes: like a culinary Romeo and Juliet with better karma. Cut the potatoes in half or quarters and place in a bowl with the olive oil, salt, pepper, garlic and rosemary; toss until the. Try these oven-baked potatoes with fresh rosemary and thyme.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook rosemary oven roasted potatoes using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Rosemary oven roasted potatoes:
- Prepare 8 of Red potatoes, washed but not peeled.
- Take 2 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil.
- Take 1/3 stick of of unsalted butter.
- Take 2 tbsp of whole dried rosemary.
- Get 1 of black pepper.
- Get 1 of celery salt.
- Make ready 1 of garlic powder.
If you've never roasted potatoes quite this thoroughly before, this is going to take a leap of faith. Line a baking sheet with foil or a nonstick baking mat. Place the potatoes and rosemary on a straight-sided baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
Instructions to make Rosemary oven roasted potatoes:
- Wash red potatoes. Cut in half, and then half again. Slice potatoes in even sized slices. Russet potatoes can be substituted, but it is going to increase calories, prep time and cook time. You will also probably want to peel them..
- Add potatoes to a Pyrex baking dish. Add olive oil and rosemary..
- Season to taste with black pepper, celery salt and garlic powder..
- Mix ingredients with hands. Make sure that olive oil is coating all the potato slices evenly. You want the potatoes to stay moist throughout the cooking process..
- Cut up the unsalted butter. Bury the slices in the potatoes, in the middle and sides of the dish. Make sure that when the butter melts it will be distributed evenly onto the potatoes..
- Bake at 400°F for 45 minutes. Check on potatoes about 20 minutes in, stir as needed to make sure they all cook evenly. Poke potatoes with a fork towards the end of the cooking process to get the softness you want. If you let them cook for a longer time they will end up with a mushy, baked potato consistency. If you cook as recommended they will be more like breakfast potatoes..
Can oven roasted potatoes be made ahead of time? I love the classic combination of rosemary, salt and pepper most of the time, but you can easily switch. You are not trying to cook the potatoes through at this point. In a large bowl, combine the oil, garlic, rosemary, salt and pepper. Place potato mixture in a roasting pan.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food rosemary oven roasted potatoes recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!