Blue Tuna Casserole. Sofas, Chairs, Tables, Stools, Storage, Homewares & More. Cook egg noodles according to package directions; drain and set aside. In same pot, melt butter and sauté celery and onions until tender.
In same pot, melt butter and sauté celery and onions until tender. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Freeze the tuna casserole before baking.
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, blue tuna casserole. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Blue Tuna Casserole is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Blue Tuna Casserole is something that I have loved my whole life.
Sofas, Chairs, Tables, Stools, Storage, Homewares & More. Cook egg noodles according to package directions; drain and set aside. In same pot, melt butter and sauté celery and onions until tender.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook blue tuna casserole using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Blue Tuna Casserole:
- Take 24 oz of Tuna Fish (2 Cans).
- Get 16 oz of Rotini Noodles.
- Prepare 2 Cups of Mayonaise.
- Prepare of Panko Breadcrumbs.
- Take of Parmesan Cheese.
- Prepare of Blue Food Coloring.
- Take of Salt.
- Prepare of Pepper.
The cheese cracker topping adds unexpected color, crunch, and flavor to this tasty tuna and shells casserole. You can make the casserole with pasta shells, but macaroni or another kind of small pasta shape would work just as well. It's a good choice for a potluck as well. The creamy, cheesy, mushroom sauce that will satisfy even the pickiest of palates!
Instructions to make Blue Tuna Casserole:
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Bring 6 cups of water to a boil and lightly salt it before adding noodles. Add 30 drops of blue food coloring to the pot. The noodles will absorb and turn blue rather quickly so add the color towards the end..
- Open the tuna and empty the undrained cans into a bowl. Mix the mayonnaise, salt, and pepper in with the tuna until everything is well blended..
- Drain noodles and empty them into a flat pan. Pour the tuna mixture on top, and blend until it is spread evenly throughout the pan..
- Sprinkle a layer of parmesan, then a layer of panko and pop it in the oven for twenty minutes. Viola!.
It is super easy to freeze a casserole, before or after it's cooked! It is important to fully thaw a frozen casserole before putting it in the oven to avoid overcooking some. When it comes to casseroles, the tuna casserole recipe is an absolute classic. Learn how to make the old-fashioned recipe as well as new modern takes. Tuna casseroles are a cinch and make for a cheap dinner recipe.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food blue tuna casserole recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!