Crunchy Tuna Salad. Cream cheese makes this tuna salad rich and creamy, diced carrot makes it crunchy, and red bell pepper makes it pretty. Add baby spinach or lettuce leaves, and serve on your favorite bread or as a. Crunchy tuna salad is a great way to put a whole new spin on an old favorite.
Made with a few simple ingredients such as canned tuna, mayonnaise, onion and celery, it's the perfect combination of creamy and crispy. The herb-infused dressing in this healthy tuna salad recipe calls for equal parts Greek yogurt and low-fat mayo to keep it light. Try our easy to follow crunchy tuna salad recipe.
Hey everyone, it’s Brad, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, crunchy tuna salad. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Crunchy Tuna Salad is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Crunchy Tuna Salad is something which I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
Cream cheese makes this tuna salad rich and creamy, diced carrot makes it crunchy, and red bell pepper makes it pretty. Add baby spinach or lettuce leaves, and serve on your favorite bread or as a. Crunchy tuna salad is a great way to put a whole new spin on an old favorite.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have crunchy tuna salad using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Crunchy Tuna Salad:
- Make ready 1 can of tuna fish.
- Take 1/2 cup of miracle whip.
- Take 1 tablespoon of pickle relish.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Mustard.
- Make ready 1 of small green onion.
- Take 1 of small yellow onion.
- Take 6-8 of green olives.
- Make ready 1 of small celery rib.
- Get 1/2 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- Make ready 1 teaspoon of celery seed.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of garlic salt.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of pepper.
Add tuna, tomato, rocket and hummus to rice. This tuna salad is filled with nutritious veggies and the flavors of the Mediterranean. Crunchy Tuna & Feta Salad. by KeriGlassman Enjoy this curried and crunchy tuna salad!
Steps to make Crunchy Tuna Salad:
- Chop All Veggies to desired sized pieces. Mix together in a bowl with pickle relish, mustard, miracle whip, and parmesan cheese. *(the green olives I used are feta cheese stuffed, my favorite! But any or none will do as well!).
- Open and drain tuna fish. Mix well into other ingredients..
- Add seasonings and desired spices if any. Mix Well..
- My Family enjoys this as "Toasted Tuna Sandwich" Night! We put it on Our favorite toast with crispy lettuce and it is Delicious! However I have also put this on Salads and Enjoyed it that way as Well! Yummo! Enjoy!.
Tuna salad is lunchtime comfort food. This basic recipe is the perfect mix of creamy and crunchy To prevent your tuna salad from being dry, you'll need to stir in at least one tablespoon mayo per one. Tuna salad is delicious all by itself, on a bed of fresh greens, or in a tuna salad sandwich. You can also use it in a delicious tuna melt or for a variety of other delicious meals. My family has enjoyed this tuna salad for years.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food crunchy tuna salad recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!