Cheesesteak Pasta. This is the "time for you" stage of life. Add butter and oil to a skillet and turn the skillet to medium-high heat. Remove the steak from the pan and cover it with aluminum foil to keep warm.
When most of the liquid has been absorbed, turn off the heat. Add sour cream, cream cheese, cooked steak slices, and half the chopped provolone slices. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil.
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, cheesesteak pasta. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Cheesesteak Pasta is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Cheesesteak Pasta is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
This is the "time for you" stage of life. Add butter and oil to a skillet and turn the skillet to medium-high heat. Remove the steak from the pan and cover it with aluminum foil to keep warm.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook cheesesteak pasta using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Cheesesteak Pasta:
- Take 2 of lbs. Ground Beef.
- Take 1 of Green Pepper, diced.
- Take 1 of Yellow Onion, diced.
- Get 1 Can of Sliced Mushrooms, chopped.
- Make ready 1 Tbsp. of Onion Powder.
- Get 1 Tbsp. of Garlic Powder.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp. of Black Pepper.
- Take 3-4 of Tbsps. A1 Steak Sauce.
- Prepare 2 Boxes of Jumbo Macaroni Shells.
- Get 3 Cups of Shredded Mozzarella Cheese.
This easy Philly Cheesesteak Pasta combines ground beef, onions, peppers, mushrooms, provolone and penne pasta into a delectable creamy family favorite. Our family always seems to be on the run! Mornings are probably the most hectic time trying to get ready for work and school but the dinner hour comes in as a close second. A cheesesteak, also known as a Philadelphia cheesesteak, Philly cheesesteak, cheesesteak sandwich, cheese steak, or steak and cheese, is a sandwich made from thinly sliced pieces of beefsteak and melted cheese in a long hoagie roll.
Steps to make Cheesesteak Pasta:
- In a large pot fill half way with water. Turn heat to High and bring to a boil. Add 1Tbsp. Salt. Add pasta n turn heat down to let simmer..
- While pasta is cooking in a large frying add meat, veggies, and seasonings. Cook til meat is no longer pink. Drain the grease add back to pan. Add the steak sauce and mix til combined. Set aside..
- Once noodles are soft drain the water. Add back to pot. Add meat mixture and 11/2 cups shredded cheese. Stir til everything is well mixed and combined. Serve with rest of shredded cheese as garnish and enjoy..
I have made Philly Cheesesteak Dip in the past When I saw it in pasta form I had to make it! My baby sister posted some Cheesesteak Pasta that she was enjoying on her Instagram story recently and of course I had to recreate it. This philly cheesesteak pasta is ground beef, mushrooms, peppers and onions tossed with rigatoni, all in a creamy provolone cheese sauce. All the flavors of the classic sandwich in pasta form! If you love Philly cheesesteak sandwiches, you'll love this easy and hearty pasta dish.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food cheesesteak pasta recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!