Apple lasagna. Apple Lasagna. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Serve warm apple lasagna with sour cream garnish.
Download Lasagna Recipe Free and enjoy it on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple Lasagna is a very popular recipe. Learn how to make/prepare Apple Lasagna by following this easy recipe.
Hey everyone, it’s John, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, apple lasagna. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Apple Lasagna. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Serve warm apple lasagna with sour cream garnish.
Apple lasagna is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Apple lasagna is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook apple lasagna using 23 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Apple lasagna:
- Take of crust.
- Make ready 2 large of pie crust nine inch.
- Take 1 of nonstick spray as needed.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of coarse grain sugar.
- Take 1/4 stick of butter melted.
- Get of base.
- Get 1 1/3 cup of ricotta cheese.
- Get 2 large of eggs.
- Get 1/4 cup of ground cinnamon.
- Take 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Make ready of filling.
- Get 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Make ready 294 grams of caramel candy cubes thirty two pieces.
- Get 5 small of granny smith apples.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of ground cinnamon.
- Get 1/2 cup of jaggery.
- Take 1/2 cup of sweet potato wine.
- Prepare 1 quart of apple juice.
- Prepare 1 stick of butter.
- Make ready 5 of pats of butter.
- Make ready of thickener.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of apple juice.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of cornstarch.
Top with three lasagna noodles and cheese mixture. Layer with remaining noodles and pie filling. How to make it Prepare lasagna according to package directions then drain well. Layer four pieces of lasagna over apples.
Instructions to make Apple lasagna:
- Preheat oven 350° Fahrenheit.
- Mix your base ingredients well I used a hand mixer.
- Line a 2 3/4 quart dish with pie crust I sprayed with nonstick then fill bottom just coating bottom bake 20 minutes.
- Peel four of the the apples a core and slice I used an apple slicer add apple juice, wine, 1/4 cup ground cinnamon and sugar, jaggery, apples let boil.
- Take the thickener ingredients mix well add to filling while boiling let it thicken stirring constantly till thickens.
- Take pie crust add to top of base a layer of apples and filling add 16 caramel candies, note: make sure the caramels are soft before placing into their place to ensure they melt same to the second set, then a layer of the base then apples and filling.
- Take last apple peel take a melon baller and remove core slice thinly across apple layer on top of apple mis add a thin layer of liquid from filling add five pats of butter and the last 16 pieces of caramel candy see previous note in direction number 6.
- Take pie crustput on top slit some holes brush with butter sprinkle with coarse sugar bake 400°Fahrenheit for 20 -25 minutes till done.
Layered with flavorful sauce and its soooo creamy. Make the best Apple Lasagna with this easy recipe. Find thousands of free, expert-tested, printable recipes on HowStuffWorks.com. Apple Lasagna the Editors of Publications International, Ltd. Apple Pie Lasagna – Beyond Frosting's apple pie lasagna is a dish that gives the traditional apple pie an Italian twist.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food apple lasagna recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!