Hassleback Roasted Potatoes.
Hey everyone, it is Jim, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, hassleback roasted potatoes. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Hassleback Roasted Potatoes is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Hassleback Roasted Potatoes is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook hassleback roasted potatoes using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Hassleback Roasted Potatoes:
- Take of Medium size potatoes.
- Take of Olive oil.
- Get of Garlic Cloves.
- Get of Lemon Zest.
- Make ready of Oregano.
- Prepare of Cheddar Cheese.
- Make ready of Bacon Slices (Optional).
- Take of Salt.
- Make ready of Black pepper.
- Make ready of Fresh Mint Leaves for garnish.
Steps to make Hassleback Roasted Potatoes:
- Wash and peel the potatoes and wipe them dry Keep 2 wooden spoons or chopsticks on two sides of potato Cut very thin slices till the wooden spoon, do not cut completely Let the potato be intact from the bottom.
- Chop garlic cloves and mix it in olive oil, add oregano too Grate cheddar cheese and keep aside.
- Fry the bacon slices till crisp and crush it once it's cool.
- On the potatoes apply olive oil mix till oil seeps in the slices Sprinkle salt and pepper generously.
- Bake the potatoes at 220 degrees for 20 minutes on a lined baking tray.
- Take the potatoes out and apply another coat of olive oil Put some cheddar cheese on the top and put them back for baking Bake for 20 minutes again till crisp and golden.
- Serve hot with a sprig of mint leaves, lemon wedges and crushed bacon on top!.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food hassleback roasted potatoes recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!