Tuna Patties with Roasted Potatoes.
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, tuna patties with roasted potatoes. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Tuna Patties with Roasted Potatoes is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Tuna Patties with Roasted Potatoes is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have tuna patties with roasted potatoes using 8 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Tuna Patties with Roasted Potatoes:
- Get 5 of large eggs.
- Make ready 9 tbsp of olive oil.
- Get 8 cans of chunk light tuna.
- Prepare 6 tbsp of liquid egg whites.
- Prepare 1/2 of seasoned Panko Bread crumbs.
- Make ready 6 lbs of russet potatoes.
- Prepare 2 tsp of salt.
- Make ready 2 tsp of pepper.
Steps to make Tuna Patties with Roasted Potatoes:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees..
- Fill large sauce pot half way with cold water, add salt and a touch of vinegar. Bring to a boil..
- Wash, dry, and cube potatoes. Add to boiling water and let parboil for 5 minutes..
- Drain potatoes and put in a large bowl. Add salt, pepper, and 6 tbsp olive oil. Mix thoroughly with a metal spoon..
- Transfer potatoes to baking sheet and let bake for 45 minutes..
- Now for the tuna patties. In a bowl, mix eggs, tuna, egg whites, breadcrumbs, and 1 tbsp of olive oil..
- Add remaining olive oil to skillet and cook over a medium heat..
- Take tuna mixture and form into patties about the size of your palm. You can use gloves if you don't want you hands to get mushy..
- Take patties and place on skillet. They should make a nice sizzling sound. Cook until the underside is a soft brown, about 6 minutes, and then flip. Cook other side until also brown..
- If tuna patties aren't browning nicely, add a little more olive oil..
- Take the potatoes out of the oven. They should easily release from the baking pan..
- Plate and serve!.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food tuna patties with roasted potatoes recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!