spicy salmon and tuna fishcakes. Spicy Spanish Tuna Cakes with Garlic Yogurt Aioli. Thank you for such a non "fishy" tasting tuna recipe. These gorgeous spicy tuna fish cakes are perfect for entertaining.
The salmon and sweet potato fishcake are seriously easy to make and there is a lot of room for play with the ingredients: try a different spice, herbs or even fish. Flake the steamed salmon and add to the sweet potato mash and stir gently to combine the ingredients. Spicy Tuna Fish Cakes with Dipping Sauce.
Hello everybody, it’s Louise, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, spicy salmon and tuna fishcakes. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Spicy Spanish Tuna Cakes with Garlic Yogurt Aioli. Thank you for such a non "fishy" tasting tuna recipe. These gorgeous spicy tuna fish cakes are perfect for entertaining.
spicy salmon and tuna fishcakes is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. spicy salmon and tuna fishcakes is something that I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have spicy salmon and tuna fishcakes using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make spicy salmon and tuna fishcakes:
- Prepare 500 grams of Breadcrumbs.
- Take 2 of eggs.
- Take of Fish.
- Get 1 of Tuna filler.
- Take 1 of Salmon fillet.
- Make ready 3 of Potatoes peeled.
- Make ready 1 pinch of Pepper.
- Take 1 pinch of Chilli powder.
- Take 1 tsp of butter.
- Prepare 1 dash of milk.
I adore fish cakes, even growing up I loved those mushy things that they served I have brought this love into my more "grown up" style of cooking with my canned mackerel fish cakes and sardine and salmon fish cakes. Heat the olive oil in a frying pan over medium heat. Salmon fish cakes with chive and red pepper. Fish cakes make great quick and easy dinner ideas that are both healthy and tasty.
Steps to make spicy salmon and tuna fishcakes:
- boil potatoes.
- cook fish in a lightly oiled pan, drain all liquid.
- mash potatoes using milk and butter, whisk the mash with a fork or whisk until light and fluffy.
- allow mash and fish to cool. Stir or whisk into the mash the fish. breaking chunks up so the mixture is smooth.
- make cakes by taiking a section on the mixture and rolling and flattening. repeat until no mixture remains. place cakes in fridge for 20 minutes.
- Once cakes have chilled crack eggs into a bowl and whisk. On a seperate plat pour out 1/2 breadcrumbs.
- dip 1 cake in the egg and cover. place in the breadcrumbs. repeat until all cakes are done. Pour remaining beeadcrumbs over.
- heat a large heavy bottomed pan with some oil,.
- place each cake in the pan and cook for 5 – 8 minutes each side.
- serve with salad and sweet chilli dip and white wine.
We have Asian and Thai recipes, plus tuna, salmon and Here, we've shared our favourite ways to make fish cakes, using everything from salmon and tuna, to prawns with peas. Be the first to review this recipe. This is a recipe from one of my student cookbooks. Or, if you wanted something a little different, try red salmon. I just stick to the tuna version.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food spicy salmon and tuna fishcakes recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!