Bison Brisket with Roasted Potatoes & Gravy.
Hello everybody, it’s me, Dave, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, bison brisket with roasted potatoes & gravy. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Bison Brisket with Roasted Potatoes & Gravy is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Bison Brisket with Roasted Potatoes & Gravy is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook bison brisket with roasted potatoes & gravy using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Bison Brisket with Roasted Potatoes & Gravy:
- Prepare 1-5 lb. of Bison Brisket.
- Prepare of small yellow / golden potatoes.
- Take 1 cup of water.
- Take 1 1/2 cups of bison or beef broth.
- Get of NebraskaBison.com Steak & Burger Seasoning (or your favorite seasoning mix).
- Take 1/4 cup of flour (for gravy).
- Take of salt & pepper, to taste (for gravy).
Instructions to make Bison Brisket with Roasted Potatoes & Gravy:
- Season both sides of brisket with Steak & Burger Seasoning. Add brisket to a large roasting pan, along with water, broth and potatoes. Roast at 250*F for 6 hours..
- Remove from roasting pan and allow to rest for 10-15 minutes..
- Add juices from roasting pan to a skillet and turn on medium low heat. Add 1/4 cup flour and salt and pepper to taste. Mix continuously until gravy thickens. Serve over brisket and potatoes..
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food bison brisket with roasted potatoes & gravy recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!