Rosemary-Honey Roasted Potatoes.
Hey everyone, it’s Louise, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, rosemary-honey roasted potatoes. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Rosemary-Honey Roasted Potatoes is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They are nice and they look fantastic. Rosemary-Honey Roasted Potatoes is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook rosemary-honey roasted potatoes using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Rosemary-Honey Roasted Potatoes:
- Get 3 lb of Yukon gold potatoes; quatered.
- Take 1/2 C of honey.
- Take 1.5 T of rosemary; minced.
- Take 1 T of onion powder.
- Prepare 1 T of garlic powder.
- Get as needed of kosher salt & black pepper.
- Take as needed of olive oil.
Steps to make Rosemary-Honey Roasted Potatoes:
- Toss potatoes with enough oil to coat. Season with rosemary, onion powder, garlic powder, salt, and pepper..
- Roast at 400º for approximately 25 minutes or until potatoes are caramelized and easily pierced with a paring knife..
- Transfer to a large mixing bowl. Add honey and toss well..
- Variations; Asparagus, broccoli, butter, brown butter, sage, thyme, oregano, parsley, marjoram, bell peppers, green beans, cannellini, carrots, fava, white beans, cauliflower, eggplant, fennel, bacon, pancetta, chives, cayenne, feta, goat cheese, cheddar, lemon, lime, parmesean, romano, parmigiano reggiano, gruyere, gin, herbes de provence, lavender, leeks, oregano, parsnips, sweet potatoes, walnut, orange zest, pumpkin pie spice, sumac, cinnamon, rum, savory, zucchini, sherry, scallions, acorn squash, butternut squash, shallots, balsamic, red wine vinegar.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food rosemary-honey roasted potatoes recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!