Curried Tuna Fish Cakes. All Reviews for Spicy Tuna Fish Cakes. Use salmon or tuna in these easy fishcakes with grated potato, capers, asparagus and mustard. Tuna combines with boxed stuffing mix to make these delicious tuna cakes – served with my favorite simple tartar sauce!
As for the dipping sauce, make sure you repurpose it next. super lean fish (swordfish, tuna). delicate fish (flounder, Dover sole). small whole fish like sardines or mackerel. Red Curry Paste – Typically for fish cakes, I just use store bought curry paste but you can also use homemade red curry paste but use double the quantity. Tuna Fish Cakes (Tuna Potato Patties)
Hello everybody, it is me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, curried tuna fish cakes. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
All Reviews for Spicy Tuna Fish Cakes. Use salmon or tuna in these easy fishcakes with grated potato, capers, asparagus and mustard. Tuna combines with boxed stuffing mix to make these delicious tuna cakes – served with my favorite simple tartar sauce!
Curried Tuna Fish Cakes is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Curried Tuna Fish Cakes is something which I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have curried tuna fish cakes using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Curried Tuna Fish Cakes:
- Prepare 112 g of tin of tuna in spring water, drained,.
- Make ready 1 of large pre cooked jacket potato (approx 360g), skin on,.
- Take 1 of small egg, beaten,.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of light mayo,.
- Make ready 2 of heaped tbsp golden breadcrumbs,.
- Get 1 of and a half tsp hot curry powder,.
- Make ready 1/4 tsp of cumin,.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of red chilli flakes,.
- Take of Salt and pepper to season.
- Get of Frylight or cooking oil to cook the fishcakes.
Crispy on the outside and smooth on the inside, these Tuna Potato Patties are the perfect way to · These Thai tuna fish cakes hit all the right flavour sensations, hot, sour, sweet & salty and they come with a delicious easy dipping sauce. You'll need to fill the base of a pan with veg oil and bring it to a sizzle. Plonk the fish cakes on a greased tray and liberally spray with oil. Pop in the oven, flipping once.
Steps to make Curried Tuna Fish Cakes:
- In a medium mixing bowl add the tuna and curry powder, cumin and chilli flakes. Mix together..
- Next add the cooked potato and using a knife roughly chop it up inside the bowl and then season with salt and pepper..
- Using a potato masher, combine all of the ingredients, then add the mayonnaise and mix together further..
- Using your hands take portions of the mix and shape into balls and gently squeeze the mixture in your hands to compact it so it's not flakey. Once portioned out, gently flatten and shape them into patties..
- Heat a large frying pan over medium heat and add a few sprays of Frylight or around 1tbsp of cooking oil..
- While the pan heats up, dip each pattie into egg so both sides are covered and then dredge in the breadcrumbs so they are evenly coated..
- Once the pan is nice and hot, add the fishcakes and gently fry on both sides, turning when necessary for 4-5 minutes until golden brown..
Tuna is truly a nutrient-dense food. Fishcakes are very easy to make and you can add whatever you want into the recipe to vary the flavour. Almost any fish can be used for this. These quick and easy tuna fish cakes are made without potato, using breadcrumbs instead. Heat some of the oil in a frying pan. tip: make and cook extra fish cakes to freeze.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food curried tuna fish cakes recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!