Tuna fish spaghetti. Made in Hawaii and for big game fish around the world. Made in Hawaii Tasty Salad Recipes You Can Make At Home. Surprise Friends and Family With Our Delicious Recipes!
It might be simple to make, but it's jam-packed with fantastic flavours. Low in calories, highly nutritious and delicious, this is a great family-favourite pasta recipe. If you like pasta of any kind, or Italian food in general, this tuna pasta is the dish for you.
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, tuna fish spaghetti. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Tuna fish spaghetti is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Tuna fish spaghetti is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
Made in Hawaii and for big game fish around the world. Made in Hawaii Tasty Salad Recipes You Can Make At Home. Surprise Friends and Family With Our Delicious Recipes!
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have tuna fish spaghetti using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Tuna fish spaghetti:
- Prepare 250 gm of any pasta.
- Make ready 2 cans of tuna fish (discard the preservative oil).
- Prepare of Salt (for the sea ice and boiling pasta).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Take 2/3 cloves of garlic minced.
- Prepare 1 of red onion diced.
- Get 1 of green chilli.
- Get 2 of fresh tomatoes diced.
- Take 1/2 cup of pasta sauce.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Oregano.
- Make ready 1 pinch of Red chilli flakes.
- Get 1 bunch of basil leaves roughly chopped.
Boil a salted pot of water for your pasta and cook it al dente according to package directions. Prep your other ingredients while it cooks. When the pasta is close to being ready, add the oil to a small pan over medium heat. Add fresh tuna, olives and capers then stir well and cook for just a few minutes.
Steps to make Tuna fish spaghetti:
- Boil padta according to the instructions.
- In a pan add oil once it’s hot add garlic, sauté for s minute, don’t let it turn brown. Add onion and green chillies and sauté onion till it’s raw smell hoes away and Is slightly pink in colour..
- Add fish salt and pepper sauté for a minute or two, add chopped tomatoes. Add seasonings..
- Once the tomatoes turn mushy add pasta sauce. Cook it covered till the sauce it cooked and you get the desired consistency..
Remove and discard garlic clove then season to taste with with salt, pepper and chilli flakes. Cook pasta according to packet directions, then drain. Add as much of the reserved pasta water as needed to thin out the sauce. Garnish with remaining parsley and serve warm. You may want to cook the pasta al dente to stir-fry it on the pan with the sauce before serving.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food tuna fish spaghetti recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!