Brad's bacon jalapeno popper pork chops. Make Pork Shine At Mealtime With These Wonderfully Flavoursome Recipes. Perfectly Cooked Pork Is A Winner For Mealtimes. Fry until done but not super crispy.
Using a sharp paring knife, cut a little opening for the pocket. Place in a baking dish, not touching each other. Place chops on a baking sheet with a cooling rack that fits inside or you can use a broiler pan.
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, brad's bacon jalapeno popper pork chops. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Brad's bacon jalapeno popper pork chops is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Brad's bacon jalapeno popper pork chops is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
Make Pork Shine At Mealtime With These Wonderfully Flavoursome Recipes. Perfectly Cooked Pork Is A Winner For Mealtimes. Fry until done but not super crispy.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook brad's bacon jalapeno popper pork chops using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Brad's bacon jalapeno popper pork chops:
- Prepare 4 (8 oz) of pork chops.
- Make ready of Chile powder and paprika.
- Take of Sea salt.
- Make ready Touch of cayenne powder.
- Make ready of Juice of 2 limes.
- Make ready of For the topping.
- Get 1/2 lb of bacon.
- Prepare 8 oz of pkg cream cheese.
- Get 3 of lg jalapenos, deseeded and chopped.
- Get 1 1/2 cups of shredded Colby Jack cheese plus 1/2 cup.
- Get 1/4 cup of heavy cream.
Be sure the chops are not touching. Brush the tops of the chops with remaining sauce halfway between cooking. Place the pork chops in the marinade and toss to coat. Add the cream cheese, cheddar, jalapeno, garlic, and salt to a mixing bowl and stir well to combine.
Steps to make Brad's bacon jalapeno popper pork chops:
- Let cream cheese sit on the counter until it is room temperature..
- Chop bacon. Fry until done but not super crispy. Drain grease and set bacon aside..
- Meanwhile, prepare the pork chops by cutting them widthwise every 1/4 inch. Do not cut all the way through the chop. Similar to the preperation of a Hasselbeck potato. Sprinkle liberally with the spices but lightly with the cayenne. Squeeze the lime juice over the top of the seasoned chops. Marinate uncovered in the fridge about an hour..
- In a large bowl, mix the bacon with the rest of the topping ingredients except the 1 1/2 cup cheese. Place mixture in fridge to chill 15 minutes..
- Arrange chops in a baking dish. Top with toppings. Try to push it down into the cuts that you have made in the pork. Bake uncovered in a 375 degree oven for 30-35 minutes. Until temp of pork reaches 155. Spread remaining 1 1/2 cup cheese over the top and return to oven 7 minutes..
- Remove from oven and tent with foil for 5 minutes. Serve immediately. Enjoy..
Use a sharp knife to cut a deep pocket into the side of each pork chop. Spoon the filling evenly into each pork chop. Use toothpicks to secure the cut side of the pork chop. Drop the cover on the grill for a couple of minutes (over indirect heat) until the cheese is melted and soft. Grease a baking dish with cooking spray and place pork chops into the dish.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food brad's bacon jalapeno popper pork chops recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!