Pumpkin Surprise Dinner.
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, pumpkin surprise dinner. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Pumpkin Surprise Dinner is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Pumpkin Surprise Dinner is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have pumpkin surprise dinner using 5 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Pumpkin Surprise Dinner:
- Take 1 each of pumkin, make sure it can fit in your oven.
- Get 1 can of large cream of mushroom soup.
- Get 1 lb of ground hamburger.
- Make ready 1 bunch of cooked rice, enough for filling half a pumkin.
- Make ready of seasonings of your choice ( we use ground pepper, seasoning salt, sage, thyme, sea salt, oregano, cayenne pepper, parsley).
Instructions to make Pumpkin Surprise Dinner:
- Preheat Oven 350*F.
- Now cut the lid off the pumpkin, but save the lid.
- Clean out the seeds and goop, saving the seeds.
- In large bowl, put the cooked ground hamburger and cooked rice in it.
- Stir hamburger rice mixture.
- Add can of soup to hamburger rice mixture.
- Stir hamburger rice mixture well.
- Add your seasonings of your choice to your taste to hamburger rice mixture.
- Mix hamburger rice mixture well.
- Spoon the mixture into the pumpkin.
- Place pumpkin on cookie sheet.
- Place lid stem side down on cookie sheet.
- Stick it in the oven and bake 2-4 hours.
- Pumpkin Will be done when you pierce it and is soft.
- Carve pumpkin.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food pumpkin surprise dinner recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!