Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Ensalada de pollo recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Ensalada de pollo recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Turn to Food to Improve Your Mood.
A lot of us have been taught to think that comfort foods are terrible and should be avoided. Often, if your comfort food is basically candy or other junk foods, this holds true. Other times, however, comfort foods can be completely nourishing and it’s good for you to eat them. There are some foods that, when you consume them, may improve your mood. When you are feeling a little down and need an emotional pick-me-up, test out a few of these.
Grains can be wonderful for overcoming a bad mood. Barley, quinoa, millet, teff, etc are all excellent for helping you be in a happier state of mind. These grains can help you feel full for longer as well, which is a mood improver. Feeling famished can be terrible! These grains can help your mood elevate because it’s easy for your body to digest them. These foods are easier to digest than others which helps kick start a rise in your blood glucose which in turn brings up your mood to a happier place.
Now you know that junk food isn’t necessarily what you need to eat when you are wanting to help your moods get better. Try these suggestions instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to ensalada de pollo recipe. You can have ensalada de pollo using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Ensalada de pollo:
- Take of Chicken breast (1 breast) (with out bones).
- Prepare of potato (5).
- You need of Carrot (4).
- You need of Pea (7.6 OZ).
- Prepare of Sweet corn (15.25 OZ).
- Provide of Mayonnaise.
- Get of Caldo de pollo.
- Take of salt.
Instructions to make Ensalada de pollo:
- Cook chicken breast in boiling water (1 hour) high then lower to boiling point and add salt..
- Wash then peal then wash again. Cook in boiling water (20-30min).
- Then place in cold water..
- Wash the potatoes with the skin and cook it in boiling water for about 20min. check frequently. After its done cool it in cold water then peel..
- Cut the carrots and potatoes..
- Break apart the chicken breast into small pieces..
- Get peas and sweet corn (without the liquid) and place with the rest..
- Add mayonnaise..
- Add caldo de pollo and mix. Add salt as seen fit..
If you find this Ensalada de pollo recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.