Tuna fish Cakes. Tasty Salad Recipes You Can Make At Home. Surprise Friends and Family With Our Delicious Recipes! Large Range Of Fresh Organic Food.
Serve with a crispy salad, rice or vegetables for a tasty and filling dinner. Place tuna in a mesh strainer, run a little water over it then press firmly with the back of a spoon to get the liquid out. When the tuna is squeezed dry, the seasonings stick better to it and doesn't have too much of a fishy taste.
Hello everybody, it’s Drew, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, tuna fish cakes. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Tasty Salad Recipes You Can Make At Home. Surprise Friends and Family With Our Delicious Recipes! Large Range Of Fresh Organic Food.
Tuna fish Cakes is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Tuna fish Cakes is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have tuna fish cakes using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Tuna fish Cakes:
- Get 1 of large potato, peeled and cubed.
- Make ready 3 cans of tuna, drained.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chopped onions.
- Get 1/4 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- Make ready to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Make ready 1 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Get 1 cup of seasoned breadcrumbs.
- Prepare of Vegetable oil to fry.
This is a lovely recipe for the whole family to enjoy; my boys just love them and I often have to make a double batch. Tuna patties are a great budget dinner option that the whole family can enjoy. Crispy, crunchy tuna cakes made with albacore tuna are perfectly easy and made with just four ingredients! This recipe is great for appetizers or dinner.
Instructions to make Tuna fish Cakes:
- Place the potato in a pot with water, add salt to the water. Let it heat for about 20 mins. Drain and allow to steam dry for a minute or two then mash the potato with a potato masher or a fork in a bowl.
- In the mashed potato bowl combine the tuna, egg, 1/3 cup breadcrumbs, cayenne pepper, salt and pepper, garlic powder and the chopped onions until well-blended.
- Divide the mixture into preferred sizes flatten to about 1/2 inch thick. Coat the patties with the remaining breadcrumbs.
- Heat the oil in a skillet over medium heat. Pan fry the tuna patties until browned and crisp, about 3-4 minutes each side. Serve with your preferred sauce. Enjoy!.
Cut the tuna into pieces and put into a food processor and blitz till it is well minced but not completely smooth. Then in a bowl, add the parsley, tuna, shallot, garlic, lemon juice, egg, salt and pepper and crumbs to the potato and mix well. Tuna cakes are a great way to make a quick snack, light dinner or sides dish. Packed with lots of flavor from onions, garlic, parmesan, and mustard. Fish Kebabs / Fish Kebab Burgers.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food tuna fish cakes recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!