Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Confetti spaghetti recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Confetti spaghetti recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Confetti spaghetti recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Energy Goodies.
Ingesting healthy foods can make all the difference in how we feel. Increasing our daily allowance of well balanced meals while reducing the intake of unhealthy types plays a role in a more balanced feeling. A salad allows us to feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Deciding on healthier food choices can be challenging when it is snack time. Finding snacks that help us feel better and enhance our stamina often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack food.
If you are looking for a speedy snack, you can’t go drastically wrong with a whole grain one. A piece of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the morning hours. When you have to have a fast snack food on your way out the door, don’t forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Whole grains are always better than processed grains present in white bread.
You do not have to look far to discover a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthier doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to confetti spaghetti recipe. You can have confetti spaghetti using 19 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Confetti spaghetti:
- Prepare of ◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆sauce◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆.
- You need 1-1/3 pound of ground meat I used beef.
- Prepare 1/2 pound of chorizo sausage.
- Prepare 1-1/3 cup of chopped multicolored sweet peppers.
- Prepare 1/2 of of an onion finely chopped.
- Take 1 cup of stuffed green olives.
- Get 2-1/2 tablespoons of chopped parsley.
- Get 1/4 teaspoon of chopped thyme.
- You need 1 teaspoon of whole leaf Mexican oregano.
- Use 1 teaspoon of basil.
- Use 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of dried tart cherries or raisins.
- Take 1/3 cup of honey.
- Use 28 ounces of tomato sauce.
- Take of ◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆noodles◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆.
- Use 1 of large carrot.
- You need 1 of large zucchini.
- Provide of ◆◆◆◆◆◆◆toppings◆◆◆◆◆◆◆.
- Prepare to taste of grated parmesan cheese.
Instructions to make Confetti spaghetti:
- Brown the meats with the onions, peppers, and spices. Slice the olives and add. When browned add cherries. Let simmer 20 minutes covered..
- Add the tomato sauce and simmer 15 minutes.
- Shred the noodles add sauce and cheese serve I hope you enjoy!.
A short film written & directed by Nick Zegel. Shot on location at Francelli's in Long Beach, California. I'm just some spaghetti that was thrown like confetti. I love art and the sims, and make YouTube videos on both! It's the same with "confetto""Spaghetti" and "confetti" have become mass nouns (stuff, not separable things).
If you find this Confetti spaghetti recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.