Tuna fish baryani. This tuna fish biryani recipe is a fantastic and tasty alternative to traditional chicken or beef biryani. It is healthier, and takes less time to prepare. Easy and quick biryani using canned tuna fish.
A tuna (also called tunny) is a saltwater fish that belongs to the tribe Thunnini, a subgrouping of the Scombridae (mackerel) family. Homemade Tuna Fish Biryani in a traditional Brass pot / Ramadan Food. Tuna fishing is some of the most challenging angling out there.
Hey everyone, it’s Louise, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, tuna fish baryani. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Tuna fish baryani is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They are nice and they look wonderful. Tuna fish baryani is something that I have loved my whole life.
This tuna fish biryani recipe is a fantastic and tasty alternative to traditional chicken or beef biryani. It is healthier, and takes less time to prepare. Easy and quick biryani using canned tuna fish.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have tuna fish baryani using 28 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Tuna fish baryani:
- Get 150 gram of tuna fish.
- Make ready 1 of _1/2 cup basmati rice.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- Make ready 1/4 tsp of Red chilli.
- Make ready 3 of green chilli.
- Make ready 1/4 tsp of Baryni masala.
- Take 1 of tomato.
- Prepare 1 of Onion.
- Prepare Tsp of Ginger.
- Take Tsp of Garlic.
- Take 4 tbsp of yogurt.
- Take 1/2 tsp of rosted Cumin powder.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of oil.
- Make ready Half of lemon.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of achar ka masala.
- Take of Decorate ke liay.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Get 1 of potato.
- Take of Rice ke liay.
- Make ready 2 of Bay leaves.
- Make ready 1 cubes of Chicken stock.
- Take 1 Tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of rosted cumin powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Green colour (optional).
- Get 1/4 tsp of red colour (optional).
- Prepare of Noodles.
- Prepare 1 of pak noodles.
- Get 1/4 tsp of Yellow colour(optional).
Today, we cover the toughest Tuna Tuna are among a small group of fish that have the ability to auto-regulate their body temperature. Tuna, any of seven species of oceanic fishes, some very large, that constitute the genus Thunnus and are of great commercial value as food. Tunas are elongated, robust, and streamlined fishes; they. Fish biryani recipe – A simple Hyderabadi style fish dum biryani with step by step pictures.
Instructions to make Tuna fish baryani:
- Rice ko 30 mint soak karein phir is ko rosted cumin powder or chicken stock ka aik cubs or bay leave salt or tbsp oil dal kar boil kar lain.
- Boil honay ke baad rise ke 3 part kar lain aik main green colour aik main red colour add kar dain 3 ka colour wesay rehnay day.
- Phir aik pak noodles ka yellow colour dal kar boil kar lain.
- Phir dosri side pey aik pan main oil ginger garlic or onion green chilli dal kar Satie kar lain.
- Phir tomato lain or paste bana lain who add karein or achar ka masala or yogurt add karein phir masalay add karein or bhone lain.
- Jub oil alag ho tu tuna fish or lemin add karein or is ko masaley main bhone lain.
- Phir potato ko finger shape main kaat lain or fry karey or egg boil kar lain.
- Phir aap ki marzi hain rice ki layer lagaein ya phir decorate kar lain jesay main ney ki hain aik dish main tuna ka better or rice ki layer laga di.
- Phir is ko yogurt ke sath serve karein.
Fish biryani is a layered rice dish made with fish, basmati rice, spices & herbs. What's a Good Substitute for Tuna Fish? Is Raw Tuna Safe to Eat? Although all uncooked fish can contain parasites or microbes that can cause. Tuna fish biryani recipe/tuna fish recipe indian style.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food tuna fish baryani recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!