Tuna Fish Kroket/Croquette. Are Tuna Fish Croquettes a thing where you live? They are very popular in my part of the world; they're like the most delicious way to use leftover mashed potatoes and probably the best use of canned tuna you could ever make, too! They are so crazy easy to whip up too.
FOR FULL RECIPE GO TO: https. Easy and quick recipe for canned tuna fish croquettes. Do give this recipe a try.
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, tuna fish kroket/croquette. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Tuna Fish Kroket/Croquette is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Tuna Fish Kroket/Croquette is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
Are Tuna Fish Croquettes a thing where you live? They are very popular in my part of the world; they're like the most delicious way to use leftover mashed potatoes and probably the best use of canned tuna you could ever make, too! They are so crazy easy to whip up too.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have tuna fish kroket/croquette using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Tuna Fish Kroket/Croquette:
- Take 1 of steamed tuna fish.
- Prepare 1 of chili pepper/black pepper (optional).
- Make ready 1 cup of flour.
- Get 3 of potatoes.
- Prepare of Warm water.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 glass of bread crumbs/scratch.
- Prepare of Vegetable oil/olive oil.
- Get of Mayonnaise (optional).
- Get of Tomato sauce (optional).
These tuna croquettes can be mixed up ahead of time since they need to sit in the fridge for at least a couple of hours before frying. Prep everything the night before or that morning and stick the mixture in the fridge. When it's time to eat, all you have to do is form the croquettes and fry them. Remove to a cooling rack set over a half sheet pan lined with paper towels.
Steps to make Tuna Fish Kroket/Croquette:
- Chop-chop tuna fish into small. Then mix it with chili powder..
- Steamed/boil potatoes for about 10 minutes then mashed it all.
- Mix flour, mashed potatoes, salt, and warm water. Knead it n make a dough..
- Make small ball..
- Then fill it in with chopped tuna fish. Then make small ball again..
- Pour dough with scratch/bread crumbs then put it inside egg, then pour it with scratch/bread crumbs again..
- Fry it in deep fry until golden brown (for about 4 minutes).
- Serve it with tomato sauce and mayonnaise :)).
Weight Watchers Tuna Croquettes With Tuna Fish, Egg, Old Fashioned Oats, Chives, Dijon Mustard, Fresh Lemon Juice, Garlic Powder, Table Salt Tuna Croquettes Recipe Croquettes are a perfect way to pack a lot of flavor in a small space. They are traditionally a small roll of chopped. Wether you know the dish as 'croquettes', 'kroketten', 'krokett', 'korokke', 'kroket', 'aloo tikki' Other than that, it can have a varied combination of other ingredients including meat, fish, chicken Tuna Potato Croquettes Recipe. Serve Tuna Croquettes with lettuce or on soft hamburger buns.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food tuna fish kroket/croquette recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!