White Chocolate Frosting. The white chocolate really thickens up this frosting, especially as it cools. To get the consistency of this frosting just right we need to add in a lot more heavy cream. This VideoJug film features an easy step-by-step guide to making white chocolate frosting.
And that you start off with cold butter and use cold mascarpone, this will give you frosting a great consistency when you pipe. White Chocolate Buttercream Frosting-a delicate taste of white chocolate, the perfect complement to any cake and can be colored to match any occasion! Some cakes are good all by themselves.
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, white chocolate frosting. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
The white chocolate really thickens up this frosting, especially as it cools. To get the consistency of this frosting just right we need to add in a lot more heavy cream. This VideoJug film features an easy step-by-step guide to making white chocolate frosting.
White Chocolate Frosting is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. White Chocolate Frosting is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook white chocolate frosting using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make White Chocolate Frosting:
- Take 2 teaspoons of pure vanilla extract.
- Get 18 ounces of (3 6 ounce pkgs) white baking chocolate(coarsely chopped).
- Make ready 1/4 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 cup of solid vegetable shortening.
- Get 1 cup of butter or margarine.
- Get 8 cups of confectioners' sugar.
This White Chocolate Buttercream Frosting Recipe belongs in your recipe file of favorites! Not only does it have a wonderful white chocolate flavor, but it's creamy consistency is perfect for piping. Yesterday, we made White Chocolate Cupcakes. But it's only right if I show you how to make White Chocolate Frosting, so you can bake.
Instructions to make White Chocolate Frosting:
- Microwave chocolate with 1/4 cup milk in microwavable bowl on Medium-high for 1-2 minutes; stir chocolate halfway during cooking time. Do not overheat. Chocolate will continue to melt while being stirred..
- Cream butter and shortening with electric mixer. Add vanilla..
- Gradually add sugar, one cup at time, beating well on medium speed. Scrape sides and bottom of bowl often..
- When all sugar has been mixed in, icing will appear dry..
- Add milk and beat at medium, speed until light and fluffy..
- Beat in chocolate. note: Keep icing covered with a damp cloth until ready to use..
White chocolate ganache frosting is creamy and fluffy and perfect on cupcakes, cookies, or spoons! A healthier frosting that is higher in protein and lower in sugar. White chocolate frosting is quick and easy to make. It is an excellent filling for cakes and pastries, a delicious dessert, and it is also great for decorating. Homemade chocolate frosting makes a delicious frosting recipe for birthday cakes, chocolate cupcakes, chocolate chip cookies, and so many more sweet treats!
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food white chocolate frosting recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!