Tuna Fish Cakes. Spicy Tuna Fish Cakes. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. WELCOME TO HENRYS HOWTOS I am a fulltime self trained executive chef as well as having alot of experience and knowledge in DIY, electronics. Tuna fishcakes are super-easy, quick and cheap.
Once you've formed the patties, it's time for coating. A lot of recipes just fry the patties, or at the most dredge in flour and fry. tuna fish cakes. Use salmon or tuna in these easy fishcakes with grated potato, capers, asparagus and mustard.
Hey everyone, it’s John, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, tuna fish cakes. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Spicy Tuna Fish Cakes. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. WELCOME TO HENRYS HOWTOS I am a fulltime self trained executive chef as well as having alot of experience and knowledge in DIY, electronics. Tuna fishcakes are super-easy, quick and cheap.
Tuna Fish Cakes is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Tuna Fish Cakes is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have tuna fish cakes using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Tuna Fish Cakes:
- Make ready 150 g of Shredded Tuna.
- Prepare 3 of Medium potatoes, cooked and mashed.
- Prepare of Salt and ground black pepper, for taste.
- Make ready 1 of Egg.
- Get 1/2 of Onion.
- Take 1 Clove of garlic.
- Get 1 tsp of butter.
- Make ready of Plain flour.
- Get of Bread crumbs.
- Get of Oil for frying.
- Make ready 1 Tbs of chopped fresh parsley.
These gorgeous spicy tuna fish cakes are perfect for entertaining. Spicy Tuna Fish Cakes with Dipping Sauce. I adore fish cakes, even growing up I loved those mushy things that they served with school dinners. tuna fish cakes. Collection by Tommy Javerfalk. · These Thai tuna fish cakes hit all the right flavour sensations, hot, sour, sweet & salty and they come with a delicious easy dipping sauce.
Steps to make Tuna Fish Cakes:
- Fry chopped onion and garlic with butter..
- Drain the canned tuna and put it aside..
- In a bowl add mashed potatoes, egg, salt and pepper; then mix.
- Add the fried onion and garlic, fresh chopped parsley and tuna to the mashed potato mix..
- Sprinkle flour on a clean table, put your mixture on it and flatten it with your hands. Cut circles with a cup..
- Coat first in egg and then bread crumbs, do this to all the cakes. (Once done you can let them cool a bit in the fridge for about 15 minutes while you clean up.).
- Shallow fry your fish cakes each side for about 4 minutes or until golden brown..
- Serve with salad 🥗.
These tuna fish cakes are literally thrown together and they are fancy enough (or at least adaptable to be so) and kid friendly enough to suit the whole family. All you need is some tuna and mashed tomato.. Best thing you can make with canned tuna. All you have to do is say these two words and I'm flooded with childhood memories. Meanwhile, assemble the salad: put the lettuce, green beans, black olives and tomatoes in a large bowl.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food tuna fish cakes recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!