Smothered pork chops. Smothered pork chops are a Southern comfort classic featuring pan-fried pork chops covered in simple, creamy, and savory onion gravy. Easy to make, it requires less than an hour to serve this filling and flavorful meal. Pork chops come from the loin of the pig, which can be roasted whole or cut into chops or cutlets.
Add pork chops, and brown on both sides. While the oil is heating, sprinkle one side of the pork chops with salt and pepper. SMOTHERED PORK CHOPS A simple recipe for golden and tender Smothered Pork Chops served in a deliciously creamy and EXTRA flavorful gravy.
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, smothered pork chops. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Smothered pork chops are a Southern comfort classic featuring pan-fried pork chops covered in simple, creamy, and savory onion gravy. Easy to make, it requires less than an hour to serve this filling and flavorful meal. Pork chops come from the loin of the pig, which can be roasted whole or cut into chops or cutlets.
Smothered pork chops is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Smothered pork chops is something which I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook smothered pork chops using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Smothered pork chops:
- Get of Flour.
- Take of Sazon.
- Get of Adobo.
- Prepare of Flour.
- Get of Pepper.
- Take of Oil.
- Get of Boneless pork chops.
- Make ready of Water.
A pork chops recipe that is low carb, Keto-friendly, gluten free, and very easy to make. If you are a pork fan, you are going to LOVE this saucy pork chops recipe. Pat the pork chops dry with paper towels to remove any moisture and then dredge them in the seasoned flour; shaking off the excess. Heat a large saute pan or cast iron skillet over medium heat and.
Instructions to make Smothered pork chops:
- Clean pork chops.
- Season in ziplock with sazon and abobo I put 2 shakes of adobo and 1 season packet of sazon to mine and I shake the bag to coat it.
- Add flour to ziplock enough to cover pork chops evenly I just shake the bag and pour like a cup of flour in the ziplock.
- Take a pan with oil halfway in it make sure the pan you use is oven safe cause you will be using the oven too.Heat oil and fry pork chops 10 mins each side.
- After it is fried on each side take a ham season pack can use chicken too I just didn't have it. Make a empty spot in middle of pan leave pork chops in the pan add the 1 season pack of ham or chicken flavor packet and a hand full of flour can do 2 and add 3 shakes of flour mix it in the middle first than mix all in pan even around pork chops.
- After that add a 8 oz cup water to it still mixing let simmer.
- Once simmer put oven to 400 put pan in let bake at 400 for 20mins than done.
Directions Sprinkle the pork chops all over with salt and the Cajun seasoning. Pour the flour into a shallow bowl. Dredge the chops in the flour, turning to coat, and tap off any excess. Season the pork chops on both sides with sea salt, garlic powder, onion powder, and pepper. Heat the olive oil in a dutch oven over medium-high heat.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food smothered pork chops recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!