Easy Pan Roasted Potatoes.
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, easy pan roasted potatoes. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Easy Pan Roasted Potatoes is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look wonderful. Easy Pan Roasted Potatoes is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook easy pan roasted potatoes using 3 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Pan Roasted Potatoes:
- Prepare 6 of red potatoes.
- Make ready of EVOO.
- Get of salt.
Instructions to make Easy Pan Roasted Potatoes:
- Slice potatoes in half or quarters – this will determine your cooking time..
- Heat a pan on med heat. Coat with oil (EVOO). When hot (shimmering) add salt. Add potatoes to heated oil and salt. Cook for approx. 10 mins.
- Cover and lower heat. Cook an additional 10 mins..
- I par-boiled mine, so my cook time was shortened. These are nice and crispy on the outside and soft and tender on the inside.. You can either half them or quarter them. I didn't use any seasonings, except for the salt, added to the oil..
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food easy pan roasted potatoes recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!