Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Best ever soft choc chip cookies recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Best ever soft choc chip cookies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Best ever soft choc chip cookies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about How to Improve Your Mood with Food.
Mostly, people have been taught to think that “comfort” foods are not good for the body and have to be avoided. If your comfort food is candy or junk food this might be true. Other times, though, comfort foods can be totally nourishing and it’s good for you to eat them. A number of foods actually do improve your mood when you consume them. When you are feeling a little down and are needing an emotional boost, try some of these.
Eggs, believe it or not, can be truly wonderful at beating back depression. Just make sure that you don’t toss out the egg yolk. Every time you want to cheer yourself up, the yolk is the most important part of the egg. Eggs, especially the egg yolks, are rich in B vitamins. These B vitamins are wonderful for helping to improve your mood. This is because these vitamins increase the function of your brain’s neural transmitters (the parts of the brain that dictate how you feel). Eat an egg and feel better!
So you see, you don’t have to turn to junk food or foods that are terrible for you to feel better! Try some of these hints instead.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to best ever soft choc chip cookies recipe. To cook best ever soft choc chip cookies you need 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Best ever soft choc chip cookies:
- Use 250 g of butter.
- Prepare 250 g of sugar.
- You need 1 can of condensed milk.
- Take 2 tsp of baking powder.
- Use 1 tsp of baking soda (not in the Origanal recipe, but it does improve the cookie slightly).
- Get 500 g of all purpose flour.
- Provide 1 1/2 cups of chocolate chips.
- Get 1 of vanilla pod.
Instructions to make Best ever soft choc chip cookies:
- Cream butter and sugar well, cut open vanilla pod and scrape out the paste into the creamed butter and sugar. Add the condensed milk.
- Add the flour, baking powder and bicarbonate of soda (baking soda). A little at a time. Mix well.. add choc chips.
- Roll into teaspoon full into balls / flatten with fork slightly OR.
- Just place in your hand and make a fist, flatten a bit with a fork.
- Bake @ 180 degrees C for about 10 -15 minutes. The longer you bake, the crispier the cookie..
- Allow to cool slightly on the sheet then remove to a cooling rack. Makes +- 72 cookies.
They came out so fluffy and soft. It is seriously the Best Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe Ever! I have been making these for many, many years and These chocolate chip cookies will look a little doughy when you remove them from the oven, and thats good. Classic Soft Peanut Butter Cookies – My personal favorite kind of cookie! How to make the BEST Chocolate Chip Cookies.
If you find this Best ever soft choc chip cookies recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.