Rosemary oven roasted potatoes. Rosemary and potatoes: like a culinary Romeo and Juliet with better karma. Cut the potatoes in half or quarters and place in a bowl with the olive oil, salt, pepper, garlic and rosemary; toss until the. Try these oven-baked potatoes with fresh rosemary and thyme.
If you're not using fresh sage, feel free to add a little extra thyme and rosemary. This delicious side dish now appears. Roasted potatoes tossed with rosemary is a classic combination that I will never, ever get tired of eating.
Hey everyone, it’s Brad, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, rosemary oven roasted potatoes. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Rosemary oven roasted potatoes is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look wonderful. Rosemary oven roasted potatoes is something which I have loved my whole life.
Rosemary and potatoes: like a culinary Romeo and Juliet with better karma. Cut the potatoes in half or quarters and place in a bowl with the olive oil, salt, pepper, garlic and rosemary; toss until the. Try these oven-baked potatoes with fresh rosemary and thyme.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook rosemary oven roasted potatoes using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Rosemary oven roasted potatoes:
- Prepare of Red potatoes, washed but not peeled.
- Take of extra virgin olive oil.
- Prepare of of unsalted butter.
- Get of whole dried rosemary.
- Take of black pepper.
- Take of celery salt.
- Take of garlic powder.
If you've never roasted potatoes quite this thoroughly before, this is going to take a leap of faith. Line a baking sheet with foil or a nonstick baking mat. Place the potatoes and rosemary on a straight-sided baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
Steps to make Rosemary oven roasted potatoes:
- Wash red potatoes. Cut in half, and then half again. Slice potatoes in even sized slices. Russet potatoes can be substituted, but it is going to increase calories, prep time and cook time. You will also probably want to peel them..
- Add potatoes to a Pyrex baking dish. Add olive oil and rosemary..
- Season to taste with black pepper, celery salt and garlic powder..
- Mix ingredients with hands. Make sure that olive oil is coating all the potato slices evenly. You want the potatoes to stay moist throughout the cooking process..
- Cut up the unsalted butter. Bury the slices in the potatoes, in the middle and sides of the dish. Make sure that when the butter melts it will be distributed evenly onto the potatoes..
- Bake at 400°F for 45 minutes. Check on potatoes about 20 minutes in, stir as needed to make sure they all cook evenly. Poke potatoes with a fork towards the end of the cooking process to get the softness you want. If you let them cook for a longer time they will end up with a mushy, baked potato consistency. If you cook as recommended they will be more like breakfast potatoes..
Can oven roasted potatoes be made ahead of time? I love the classic combination of rosemary, salt and pepper most of the time, but you can easily switch. You are not trying to cook the potatoes through at this point. In a large bowl, combine the oil, garlic, rosemary, salt and pepper. Place potato mixture in a roasting pan.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food rosemary oven roasted potatoes recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!